So was reading some article that had bits of jobs biography and said some amusing chose of words toward android. And i quote "I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple's $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong. I'm going to destroy Android, because it's a stolen product. I'm willing to go thermonuclear war on this."
    10-21-2011 02:10 AM
    Links to this article please? Or it never happen! :P

Rocking the HTC EVO 3D
    10-21-2011 09:16 AM
    Links to this article please? Or it never happen! :P

Rocking the HTC EVO 3D
    Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson, to be published Monday, also says Jobs came up with the company's name while he was on a diet of fruits and vegetables, and as a teenager perfected staring at people without blinking.
    cgardnervt likes this.
    10-21-2011 10:12 AM
    So was reading some article that had bits of jobs biography and said some amusing chose of words toward android. And i quote "I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple's $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong. I'm going to destroy Android, because it's a stolen product. I'm willing to go thermonuclear war on this."
    megalomania
    noun
    Psychiatry. a symptom of mental illness marked by delusions of greatness, wealth, etc.
    an obsession with doing extravagant or grand things.

Wow,this dude was even creepier than I thought!!
    10-21-2011 10:18 AM
    Lol thanks Wiley! I forgot that its coming out early!
    10-21-2011 11:11 AM
    Android is here to stay, like it or not. I will be interested to see what Tim Cook does with the direction of Apple from this point forward. Without their great "innovator", I wonder if we will see more copying of Android (like iOS 5's notifications, wireless sync/updates, etc)
    10-21-2011 11:25 AM
    Funny that Mr. Jobs apparently fails to acknowledge what he stole from Xerox PARC for the mac and what he stole from Palm for the original iphone. Rotten Apples.....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    CarrieK likes this.
    10-21-2011 11:27 AM
    10-21-2011 12:18 PM
    Exactly!! Hmm guess when the first iPhone came out?? Soon after he left parc. This guy even believes he invented the touch screen! WTF Lol!!! Well I guess he must of been high off his *** during the time of the old treo day etc
    CarrieK likes this.
    10-21-2011 02:58 PM
    Jobs was a ********* with lots of $ and hate..sad.
    10-21-2011 05:35 PM
    he was a whole box of douchebags. People seem to be ignoring what a collisole ***** he was. Read up on what he did to his exwife and daughter. Exwife I can understand, but not a child.
    10-22-2011 01:55 AM
    the iPhone 4s can do anything, except cure cancer.
    10-22-2011 01:56 AM
    They're eating this up at the site where they love to talk about apple and rip on android.. Crapnet
    10-22-2011 04:18 AM
    Doesn't mean he hates Droid, to him they copied his work, I would be mad too. There is some serious patent wars going on world wide with apple, Samsung, everyone is gettin involved. Gettin crazy,

Shot from my shooter in 3D
    injected with cleanrom2.7
    10-22-2011 01:01 PM
    Hmm I think when you say I'm going go destroy Android till my last breath. To me this spot hate. The man was no doubt an innovator but he also believed he created everything. Not to mention is paranoia towards the competition. Just to clarify Google "android" did not copy ios.
    10-22-2011 01:07 PM
    I can't stand the guy, but after reading the while quote I have to wonder if this was tongue in cheek
    10-22-2011 01:17 PM
    Funny that Mr. Jobs apparently fails to acknowledge what he stole from Xerox PARC for the mac and what he stole from Palm for the original iphone. Rotten Apples.....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    I think he addresses this in a Q n A he did with Bill Gates. Mentions taking something from Xerox. He didn't seem like he was hiding the fact that he borrowed (or stole).
    10-06-2014 09:04 PM
    Hmm I think when you say I'm going go destroy Android till my last breath. To me this spot hate. The man was no doubt an innovator but he also believed he created everything. Not to mention is paranoia towards the competition. Just to clarify Google "android" did not copy ios.
    I don't think he believed he created everything. He would often acknowledge stuff he got from other companies like Xerox. He must have just felt like Android was *too* similar to the stuff Apple came up with. That competitive edge is probably one thing that set Jobs apart from other CEOs and evidently made a huge difference for Apple.
    10-06-2014 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD