Hi
    I want to root my evo 3d and it has a 1.5 bootloader , I need a permanent root so is there anyone who can help me out ?
    10-31-2011 04:45 PM
    10-31-2011 05:16 PM
    tnx for your quick reply
    10-31-2011 06:08 PM
    Hi
    I want to root my evo 3d and it has a 1.5 bootloader , I need a permanent root so is there anyone who can help me out ?
    After you Root your phone, please post in this thread whether Rooting was worth it. I have been thinking about Rooting my EVO3D, but I'm just not sure if it would be worth doing.

Posted Using My Sprint HTC EVO3D Using Tapatalk -
    11-03-2011 10:46 PM
    I rooted my 1.5 and think it's totally worth it. The kernals available for it is an improvement over stock. Having solid backups is also reassuring
    the2ndflood likes this.
    11-04-2011 01:01 AM
    I rooted my 1.5 and think it's totally worth it. The kernals available for it is an improvement over stock. Having solid backups is also reassuring
    What type of backups? I was told that if I Rooted my phone, that I could use Titanium Backup to backup my game statuses. Is that true? If that's true, then I would be very interested in Rooting my phone.

11-04-2011 03:22 PM
    What type of backups? I was told that if I Rooted my phone, that I could use Titanium Backup to backup my game statuses. Is that true? If that's true, then I would be very interested in Rooting my phone.

Yes, this is true. When you root you also load a custom recovery that backs up the entire phone at that date. If something happens you can recover the file. Titanium will back up apps/data - ie...save game data.
    the2ndflood likes this.
    11-04-2011 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD