Netflix hanging during playback.

McRoth

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if there is any way to stop Netflix from hanging during playback? My video stops moving while the sound keeps going a few times during an hour long show. I have to force close it & restart the app all the time. Seems pretty common now, but I haven't seen a thread in our forum about it. I had moved it to the sd card before & moved it back, but it didn't help. I'm guessing we have to wait for them to fix it, though.

Thx

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Symphony_of_Sickness

May 26, 2011
Visit site
i've been going thru the same issue with netflix too. wanted to watch a movie during lunch at work and the darn movie didn't work. the sound was though. i also am experience another netflix issue too. it keeps asking me to update to the newest version even though i've already updated it despite some issues of it not updating the first two times. what a load of crap. Netflix needs to get it together. reminds me of some free games i was playing that decided to screw over their fanbase.

roark1138

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I have this problem on both the 3VO and iPad2.

If I'm going to watch something on my phone, I do a full reboot and then do not get the hang ups.

If on the iPad2, I force close all the apps except for Netflix, and that works as well. I tried this same approach on the phone (force closing everything) but it didn't work --- BUT the reboot does.

...At least for me!

Dingle1911

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
The same thing was happening to me. I switched back to an older version. I started a thread about it a while back. For those that have it working, what version are you running?

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Happened to me twice. Usually I close out and restart and it's fine. Doesn't happen too often, I can usually get through two 30 min tv shows without it doing it. Hopefully there is a fix, but i'm not optimistic.

acstewart82

Android Lover
May 22, 2010
Visit site
Same problem here even most recent update didn't do jack. Tired of having to force close and restart app. Guess ill be watching hulu plus since it works flawlessly.

migs

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
add me and my wifes evo3d to the list... happens a lot sucks hard to get into the show. I have been watching the ancient aliens series
Sent from EVO 3D

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
It was an app issue. I think it was fixed in it's last update from Netflix! Granted I have not used it in a little bit. I will fire it up and test it tonight after work to let you all know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463