I want to know what everyone thinks of their EVO 3D? I want to know what you like and dislike about it? Some of the problems you've had and what you did to fix it so we can help others. Would you go back and get a different phone knowing what you know now? I also want to hear some thoughts on the upcoming update ICS. What do you expect it will be? I can't wait to hear what your thoughts are so comment away.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk!
    12-30-2011 04:52 PM
    I love mine. Pre-ordered and haven't regretted my decision once. I enjoy Sense, use the 3D aspect a lot more than I thought I would. I also use the MHL adapter for full mirroring of my phone to my HDTV. Playing games such as NFS SHIFT and having it on the big screen is great. This phone is fast and full site web browsing is great. I would recommend the EVO 3D even now, over 6 months later.
    12-31-2011 08:13 AM
    I like most of it. It is a snappy phone.
    I am hard of hearing. I ended up exchanging it for a different one as the one I had I could barely hear. Bluetooth, corded, or direct to my ear. The replacement is much loader, but still not as load as the EVO 4g is.
    12-31-2011 10:13 PM
    I was one of the ones who picked it up 3 days before the actual release date and I have had no issues at all. It has been a great device and can't wait for ics.

EVO-LUTION 3D
    12-31-2011 10:35 PM
    I have had mine for about 3 weeks now and nothing to complain about here. It has really good battery life compares to the EVO 4g I owned. It's faster than the EVO 4G too. I will say its a little harder to hear when someone is talking to you on it. I can't wait to see ICS on this thing.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk!
    01-01-2012 12:26 AM
    Well, I get the occasional screen lock up. I very much hate how sensitive the bottom row of buttons are. My widgets occasional disappear. But overall I am happy with the 3d and still recommend it.
    Sent from my EVO 3D
    01-01-2012 12:30 AM
    My only issue is also that I am annoyed by the sensitivity of the"home,menu,back and search" buttons. I'm not missing my Evo 4G though.

Gracing your presence on my Evo 3D.
    01-01-2012 01:12 AM
    Dislike:
    I don't like Sense very much.
    3D is useless to me
    weight
    size
    have to wait for ICS
    no silence mode physical switch (I'd be less annoyed if I could mute from the lockscreen, but can't do that even)
    headphone jack is wonky

The Sense lockscreen and the recent or favorite apps page.
    pretty quick
    qHD
    LED notification
    dedicated camera button

The weight is honestly the most annoying thing right now followed by no stock android. I use ADWLauncher EX now, but it'd be nice not to have any Sense loaded.
    01-01-2012 10:28 AM
    I have to send my Evo 3d to be updated to the most latest "software version"(2.3.4) because...its brand new and unfortunately doesn't have the most recent software number. This update allows you to take a screenshot using your phone. Other than that, I love everything about this phone. Samsung devices don't have anything on HTC's.
    01-01-2012 12:47 PM
    fast
    smooth
    touch keyboard is easy to use IMO
    good camera
    3D is fun once in a while

Dislikes:
    media player isn't very loud and i find it kind of annoying when scrolling through a video or song. will sometimes just go straight back to the beginning for no reason
    battery life isn't that great
    can't change volume in lock screen

Do I regret getting this phone? Hell no!
    01-04-2012 08:48 PM
    Dislikes:

God awful shutter lag
    Camera sensor
    HTC Sense bugs
    Occasional lock ups
    earpiece and speaker volume

4.3 qhd display
    Speed
    Battery life
    3D
    Perfect weight and size with the case off
    01-04-2012 11:05 PM
    I love my Evo3d, it is my work phone now and I use it for all things Google(who doesnt? LOL
    I use My iPhone for all my yahoo and facebook things. I wish I woulda knew the white version was coming out when I bought mine, I woulda waited cause the white is truly sexier! Hate the speaker sound. IMO it needs to be louder...
    But my favorite of all the EVO family lines is the 3d... I also had OG Evo and currently have the Evo View 4G tablet, Brother has Evo Shift, Wife has Evo4G...
    01-05-2012 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD