New Update 1-11-12

Jamie71

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: New Update

Yeah, I heard ICS is really great and Ialso noticed that The samsung galaxy not is out and sprint will be caring it as I believe verizon is :)

PSYCHOTRON_CB

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Wonder how long it will take htc to push ics? Asus did it pretty quick for the prime but i assume htc will sense it all up. Would be sweet if we had a choice to have vanilla and download htc apps/widgets.

Sent from my EVO 3D w/ Tapatalk

lightyear420

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

yeah, ics is really great. I've been running 4.0.3 on my NS4G since the sdk ports back in october, and I'll never go back to gb. the whole gui just feels so much smoother and more intelligently laid out. Buttons are in more natural locations for my smaller hands, and the whole gui is just much snappier. Even all the custom kernels perform far better than they did with gb :) it's definitely something to look forward to. I've been watching to see when it's gonna come for evo 4g so I can update my sister's phone for her.

fathom39

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

If that's the case then i got that update over a week ago.

EVO-LUTION 3D

What is your Software number and Build number?

Last weekend, I went through the update process for the four social apps on my wife's phone but I seem to recall refusing the upgrade on my phone a couple of weeks ago since I don't use social apps. I'll compare our two phones tonight but just wondering about your build number. Thanks.

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site

It suppose to be a little different then the one we got a few weeks ago. The one a few weeks ago had Friendstream, plus other updates. This one is just another small update that includes Peep.

wernd

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

I'm pretty sure the one before included a peep update and something to destroy my battery life. It appears this one is going to fix it, now if I could just somehow make my phone see it. Need like a manual, manual update, lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63