HTC EVO 3d battery status issue !!

optimuszach

May 27, 2011
Visit site
hi I'm new here and I've been having issues with my battery status my battery is giving me false info like I can't even get my battery to charge to 100% it goes up to 99% then stops not even a green light example. ill be at 99% and ill let the battery die down to like 70% and ill flip over to recovery and it will say 50% what is wrong here. I've tried doing a battery calibration but I can't get my battery to get at 100% can someone please help me if it helps I have an aftermarket 1850mah battery and tried both batterys to see if that was the problem but it wasn't. thx

pteezay

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
you never mentioned that. Not sure other than try to discharge the battery and then do a full charge. Some of those aftermarket batteries need to be conditioned.

optimuszach

May 27, 2011
Visit site
last night at work I let it die to 2 then I charged it well see today if its gonna act up. btw I've been pretty hard on the battery when it comes to use

weston87

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
As far as i know, this is actually normal. It will change at full voltage for about an hour plus until 95%, and then trickle charge slowly to 100%, which takes about an hour plus as well. This helps prolong battery life.

At 100%, if you leave it plugged in, it will drain down to 95% before topping up to 100% again. During this time, the LED remains green.
If your battery doesn't last long then you should download juice defender ultimate which will double your battery life.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk!

Last edited:

optimuszach

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm an android modder I have everysingle thing that will benifit my phone I don't seem to be having the problem anymore I think it was more of just.a calibration issue which I have conquered. thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX