HELP!!! need help removing facebook contacts/pictures from contac

peay1

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
trying to remove facebook contacts from my htc evo 3d, ive done everything from removing htc sence from tha acct and sync list, deleting facebook. I dont see the facebook contacts/pictures in my contact list, but when making a call from the phone screen i see pictures and numbers of facebook friends that ive never had the telephone numbers to....PLEASE HELP!!

ktrotter11

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Need de-sync (if that's a word) Facebook for sense and or Facebook for Android, then clear the data of the people app.. should go back to nothing but Google contacts

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

peay1

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: HELP!!! need help removing facebook contacts/pictures from co

so would i find those options in the acct and sync list?, if so the only one i have there is facebook, and its not sync, i removed and signed out of htc sense.

Dataman420

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

go to the people icon then hit menu then goto view and take the check mark out of facebook for sense that will stop them from showing up

Dataman420

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

sorry you will also need to go to accounts and sync hit the green sync hit that out the check marks and remove the account

peay1

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site

go to the people icon then hit menu then goto view and take the check mark out of facebook for sense that will stop them from showing up
dont have facebook for sense in the view options, just facebook, and thats not checked..

peay1

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site

sorry you will also need to go to accounts and sync hit the green sync hit that out the check marks and remove the account
also when i goto accounts & sync i dont have it there either. all i have thats green is my yahoo mail, htc sense, and my gmail account

hitman4274

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Has to do with Google syncing your contacts, get on a pc and go to settings.... It's somewhere I'm sure it has to do with that tho

Shot from my sharp shooter in 3d

alliejaynekav

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site

Thanks to all the posts on here I figured it out and thought I would share. What i did I went to settings, accounts &sync and pressed on Facebook and then remove account. This deleted all the contacts from Facebook in the phone bit. Then when i logged back into my Facebook I selected don't sync and the contacts didn't come back. Hope this works for everyone else out there xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech