trying to remove facebook contacts from my htc evo 3d, ive done everything from removing htc sence from tha acct and sync list, deleting facebook. I dont see the facebook contacts/pictures in my contact list, but when making a call from the phone screen i see pictures and numbers of facebook friends that ive never had the telephone numbers to....PLEASE HELP!!
    01-14-2012 04:40 PM
    Need de-sync (if that's a word) Facebook for sense and or Facebook for Android, then clear the data of the people app.. should go back to nothing but Google contacts

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    01-14-2012 04:57 PM
    so would i find those options in the acct and sync list?, if so the only one i have there is facebook, and its not sync, i removed and signed out of htc sense.
    01-14-2012 06:05 PM
    go to the people icon then hit menu then goto view and take the check mark out of facebook for sense that will stop them from showing up
    Mike Prettyman likes this.
    01-14-2012 10:36 PM
    sorry you will also need to go to accounts and sync hit the green sync hit that out the check marks and remove the account
    01-14-2012 10:40 PM
    go to the people icon then hit menu then goto view and take the check mark out of facebook for sense that will stop them from showing up
    dont have facebook for sense in the view options, just facebook, and thats not checked..
    01-15-2012 12:24 AM
    sorry you will also need to go to accounts and sync hit the green sync hit that out the check marks and remove the account
    also when i goto accounts & sync i dont have it there either. all i have thats green is my yahoo mail, htc sense, and my gmail account
    01-15-2012 12:29 AM
    Has to do with Google syncing your contacts, get on a pc and go to settings.... It's somewhere I'm sure it has to do with that tho

Shot from my sharp shooter in 3d
    01-15-2012 09:28 PM
    Thanks to all the posts on here I figured it out and thought I would share. What i did I went to settings, accounts &sync and pressed on Facebook and then remove account. This deleted all the contacts from Facebook in the phone bit. Then when i logged back into my Facebook I selected don't sync and the contacts didn't come back. Hope this works for everyone else out there xx
    02-15-2012 07:32 PM
    OMG thank you so much, this has been driving me INSANE ! It worked.
    03-16-2013 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD