text to speech

axne123

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
how many people use the text to speech feature on the phone? I personally find myself using it a lot more it seems to be a little more accurate than I thought but... the problem I'm running into is that it won't capitalize letters or punctuate. does anybody know how to make it do that?

Sent using HTC Evo 3d Swype.

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I use that feature a fair amount. You might want to try Vlingo. I seem to remember that it does a better job with capitalization at least.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

axne123

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I use that feature a fair amount. You might want to try Vlingo. I seem to remember that it does a better job with capitalization at least.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

thanks I think I'll give Vlingo a try. I just find it better and easier to use text to speech to type or to swipe. I guess I'm lazy :eek:.

stopsign002

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I didn't used to use it, but with ice cream sandwich it so much improved that I can't help but use it. It literally gets it right 99 percent of the time, and learns from its mistakes. I absolutely love it. Of course this whole post was written using it

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

axne123

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I didn't used to use it, but with ice cream sandwich it so much improved that I can't help but use it. It literally gets it right 99 percent of the time, and learns from its mistakes. I absolutely love it. Of course this whole post was written using it

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

yeah I know I can't wait for ice cream sandwich to come out until then I have been using the lingo it has been very very good as far as recognizing my voice so I would recommend vlingo for people who are still waiting for ice cream sandwich