Educational Thread!

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Is there anyway that I can transfer the notes I take from school on Google Docs to my computer? Can I just plug in my EVO 3D to comp and it will be in a folder or something like that? Thanks!

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Wow didn't even know or realize that. You're awesome thanks man!

One more question... is there any specific app you'd recommend for taking notes in school (preferably free or under $5)??

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Wow didn't even know or realize that. You're awesome thanks man!

One more question... is there any specific app you'd recommend for taking notes in school (preferably free or under $5)??

I use AK Notepad.. its free. Its compatible with something called Catch https://catch.com/learn-more/features/ which lets you access your notes from any device or computer.

For paid apps.. Docs To Go or Quickoffice.. they're expensive but very powerful apps. They can also sync with Google Docs and Catch.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Check out evernote ,, you will be impressed with it. Any notes you take on your phone you will be able to see on any of your devices including your pc. Many great features.

Galaxy tab 10.1

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys! I also just bought a new mini keyboard to make taking notes 100X easier... I will probably look like sucha nerd in class though! hahaa

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance