Crash causes

elvenson

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
My evo3d has once again began to randomly reboot itself.... Stock rom, fully updated, not rooted. Is there an app that will tell me why? I have an app to read the logcat and i have one to use the terminal, but is there a crash report function that saves a log of what errors cause a reboot?

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I dont know about an app or crash report but have you installed a new app recently, around the time the crashes start? Perhaps an app killer....

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Have tried a hard reset? meaning do a factory reset by going in to settings/sd & phone storage . sometimes this will work, you will lose your data so back it if you want with TB from the market

My evo3d has once again began to randomly reboot itself.... Stock rom, fully updated, not rooted. Is there an app that will tell me why? I have an app to read the logcat and i have one to use the terminal, but is there a crash report function that saves a log of what errors cause a reboot?

axne1

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking this is more of an android problem I had a htc evo before my new phone. Anyways I read about this problem in almost every forum.

Sent using text to speech Galaxy Nexus.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers