A REAL Task Killer?!

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I have Advanced Task Manager as my "Task Killer app" and I've had a couple of others and none of them seem to fullly KILL an app bc like 5 minutes later it appears again as an option to kill! Does anyone know of a true app killer or have any reccomendations? Thanks in advance.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
By misbehaving you mean...?

And yes, I like task killers, it helps save battery (or at least I like to think it does..).

hitman4274

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
The results your seeing are the results that should be expected with those task killers... The way android works is different than you would expect some apps will start faster etc...

They built in.an automatic task killer, that's all you need. And if you want real control root is the answer your looking for.

Shot from my sharp shooter in 3d

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
This is bad. You DON'T need a task killer. What programs are misbehaving?

Not exactly. Task killers help if your not rooted. If your rooted, it kills battery life faster. Its been.proven by some folks around the forums. ;)

By misbehaving you mean...?

And yes, I like task killers, it helps save battery (or at least I like to think it does..).

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
The results your seeing are the results that should be expected with those task killers... The way android works is different than you would expect some apps will start faster etc...

They built in.an automatic task killer, that's all you need. And if you want real control root is the answer your looking for.

Shot from my sharp shooter in 3d

The built in task killer blows! It doesn't even show like 1/3 of the apps that are really running...

nightspell

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
fast reboot market link
I played around with different task killers and they dont work. this Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory.
it is free but the paid version will let you exclude apps and lets you chose when you want it to reboot I myself have it fast reboot upon wake up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678