Cant log into Skype

casiouser

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
For some reason I cannot log into skype on my Evo 3D. I've tried erase, rebooting, reinstalling and nothing. It used to work fine but since I reset my phone it no longer works. I know my account is valid because I can sign in on my PV and WebOS devices.

Any suggestions?

ay

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
For some reason I cannot log into skype on my Evo 3D. I've tried erase, rebooting, reinstalling and nothing. It used to work fine but since I reset my phone it no longer works. I know my account is valid because I can sign in on my PV and WebOS devices.

Any suggestions?

For whatever it's worth, the problem appears to be with your phone, and not the app, as I have an EVO 3D, and have no problem with logging into Skype.

One possible issue - have you tried logging in via 3G/4G rather than wi-fi (your post didn't indicate the type of connection you have, so I'm just asking)? If 3G/4G works for you, there might be something wrong with your wifi settings. I've had that happen where I momentarily forget that I have the phone set to a static IP address (there's a reason I do this, just not worth getting into for this reply), and then try logging onto a network which does not include that particular IP address. If you can log in on 3G/4G, check your wif settings. If you can't login on via 3G/4G either....well.....it was worth a shot for the sake of troubleshooting ;-)

I guess it would be prudent to point out the opposite as well - try wifi, rather than 3G/4G, if you were on a mobile network connection - perhaps there's a data outage where you are?

casiouser

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
no, I tried both ways. I'm just baffeled. I'm not sure what settings I could change on my phone that will make a difference.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay