In Car Apps

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Is there any apps out there on the Android Market for when I am driving and have my phone mounted to easily access messages, phone, GPS, etc..? Thanks!

suzettew

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
vlingo! works pretty well from voice command. however like all vc. programs accents can be an issue. i recommend pronouncing each word as vlingo does. it sounds weird but voice recognition goes way up. for example if you normally use a soft a sound like ah

.use a hard a sound like ay even if the word is not normally pronounced that way.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
vlingo! works pretty well from voice command. however like all vc. programs accents can be an issue. i recommend pronouncing each word as vlingo does. it sounds weird but voice recognition goes way up. for example if you normally use a soft a sound like ah

.use a hard a sound like ay even if the word is not normally pronounced that way.

I DL'ed vlingo and speak to it as a "siri copycat" and I actually liked speak to it a lot and never even checked out vlingo I just uninstalled it without even looking at it... Is it user friendly and what-not?

suzettew

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
Pretty user friendly. But it works best when the car is pretty quiet. Turn down the radio. I suggest getting used to it before you try it in the car. Its too distracting to try to figure it out driving.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

hitman4274

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Any voice app should work, try em all till you find the best one for you "siri" alternatives are plentyful in the market...

Shot from my sharp shooter in 3d

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89