Hey guys!

My EVO tonight had started sending me messages with the wrong time stamp. About 3 hours ahead of time. Does anyone know how to fix this? I use the stock messaging app currently. Is there a way to filter messages to just show the last sent message? Rather than filtering it by time stamp?

Thanks a lot!

Rocking the HTC EVO 3D
    03-11-2012 10:05 PM
    No thoughts? no one else seeing this as an issue? My phone started doing this just yesterday afternoon and seems to still be doing it. Just annoying is all. >< Any help would be awesome!
    03-12-2012 06:30 AM
    After doing some more research on the app store I found a fix!There is an app called "SMS Time Fix". It works with any phone! So if your having this issue that is a good fix. Worked great for me! Plus its free but be sure to donate to the dev! There is a donate button within the app it self.
    03-12-2012 09:30 AM
    i have installed Handcent SMS and the issue about sms sequence (sent time and time of msg arrival) has been solved.
    cgardnervt likes this.
    03-17-2012 08:16 AM
    My new stock conquer 4g sprint phone has the same issue, but only on incoming texts and they are 5 hours ahead of the correct time. I have since rooted, flashed, and modded and still the issue persists. I am going to just have to apply the above mentioned sms time fix.
    05-23-2012 01:51 AM
    After doing some more research on the app store I found a fix!There is an app called "SMS Time Fix". It works with any phone! So if your having this issue that is a good fix. Worked great for me! Plus its free but be sure to donate to the dev! There is a donate button within the app it self.
    Can you tell me more about the SMS Time Fix app? Do you know how it works? Is it something that's always running in the background? Or do you run it once and it fixes the issue, then you can uninstall it?

Thanks for the info
    05-23-2012 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD