08-25-2018 09:52 AM
36 12
tools
    I am facing the same issue. Its frustrating!
    07-11-2016 10:54 AM
    just switch to a guest profile in options and switch back to owner. worked for me
    Its really worked for me, thanks alot
    09-12-2016 12:25 PM
    I can pull it down by using the s pen , but not my finger
    10-21-2016 01:34 PM
    just switch to a guest profile in options and switch back to owner. worked for me
    Great! WTF, it worked!
    Last time it happened I RUUed my device
    03-31-2017 05:43 AM
    Make sure Child Mode is not enabled, I had the same problem in Redmi Note 4 and got that resolved just after disabling the child mode available under Additional Settings tab
    07-03-2017 12:55 PM
    I can't access the "Users" option on my Nexus 5. It just won't open. How do I switch from Guest mode and back?
    11-11-2017 01:14 PM
    I've had issues with the swipe down on the new S8 since I got it. So frustrating!!
    I just found this link, and let me swipe down from anywhere on the screen!
    https://www.phonearena.com/news/Fina...screen_id98161
    12-29-2017 01:12 PM
    You just saved me a hard reset as well. This seems to be the solution to the problem.
    04-20-2018 08:03 AM
    Hello I also can not pull down the notification bar in games is this an 8.0.0 thing as I installed it yesterday?
    04-22-2018 01:46 AM
    This happened to me today while I had a muted teleconference call going through Hangouts. Once I exited the conference call, normal behavior returned. I think the screen was somehow detecting my finger as if it were my ear and turned the display off to save my head from being bombarded with radiation. Not sure. Anyway, thought I'd share. Also, when I was on the conf call, swiping down made the whole screen go dark. Then a second or two later it would reappear. This is definitely new behavior since Android P...and I hope they fix it. I should be able to have a conf call in the background and still check my notifications to reply to important stuff.
    08-23-2018 06:34 PM
    I have an issue with Samsung J7 Prime. Recently, my screen cracked so I had to replace the touchscreen. Unfortunately, after that I realised that the sensitivity is very bad (hard to type using touchscreen) and another issue with status bar. Sometimes after not using my phone for 15 minutes or more, I would not be able to pull down the status bar. I messed with my phone (pressed the power button once to turn my phone to standby mode and switch it on again), and realised that now I can only activate status bar and anything connected to it, the home interface is totally not responding. The only way to fix it is to restart the phone. However this issue repeats so many times in a day and is very annoying. Please help!
    08-25-2018 09:52 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD