Can't pull down notification bar!!

rassac

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
In your case, did your notification bar work on the lock screen? I am probably sharing the same problem but I cannot believe that it's a hardware issue if the notification bar still works in portrait mode on the lock screen.

Sham Kishor Sharma

Jul 3, 2017
Visit site
Make sure Child Mode is not enabled, I had the same problem in Redmi Note 4 and got that resolved just after disabling the child mode available under Additional Settings tab

Jed Mitchener

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
This happened to me today while I had a muted teleconference call going through Hangouts. Once I exited the conference call, normal behavior returned. I think the screen was somehow detecting my finger as if it were my ear and turned the display off to save my head from being bombarded with radiation. Not sure. Anyway, thought I'd share. Also, when I was on the conf call, swiping down made the whole screen go dark. Then a second or two later it would reappear. This is definitely new behavior since Android P...and I hope they fix it. I should be able to have a conf call in the background and still check my notifications to reply to important stuff.

Marcushadow

Aug 25, 2018
Visit site
I have an issue with Samsung J7 Prime. Recently, my screen cracked so I had to replace the touchscreen. Unfortunately, after that I realised that the sensitivity is very bad (hard to type using touchscreen) and another issue with status bar. Sometimes after not using my phone for 15 minutes or more, I would not be able to pull down the status bar. I messed with my phone (pressed the power button once to turn my phone to standby mode and switch it on again), and realised that now I can only activate status bar and anything connected to it, the home interface is totally not responding. The only way to fix it is to restart the phone. However this issue repeats so many times in a day and is very annoying. Please help!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers