Change in voicemail app??

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I just got a voicemail (I don't get many) and instead of going to the voicemail "app" it calls my own phone # (like on older phones) and I had to set up my voicemail like i was doing it for the first time. Gone is the list of voicemails and the ability to play them without calling a number. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this a change from Sprint or from HTC. I am extremely disappointed in this development. It's freaking 2012, I shouldn't have to call my own number to get voicemails. It's bad enough we don't have visual...

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issues if it doesn't download the message. You can go into the VM app, and tap Settings, where you should see an option to retry the file download. This option is only available if you see the notification of the "tape" on it's own, without a number in a green circle superimposed (which tells you how many you have). It happens to me when I've had my phone off for awhile and then turn it on and have new messages. Eventually they will download on their own automatically, but sometimes it can take an hour or two. Especially if you're roaming.

Reactions: VickMackey#AC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay