HELP: Touch Screen not really responding..

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
So my touch screen works yes... BUT when I'm on the home screen and try and touch "Phone" or any of the bottom 3 (Apps, Phone, Personalize) none of them respond. Also when I'm in a call, when I press the End the button it does not respond as well. And also, when the screen is locked it won't let me pull the ring up to go to the home screen, I have to swipe it to one of the 4 apps I have on the lock screen for it to unlock. Lastly, sometimes when I try and click to type on a text it won't respond.

Anyone recommend anything I can do?! I've restarted my phone like 4 times today hoping it would fix it, but it hasn't. This just started happening today when I woke up. A hard/total reset would be the absolute last resort! Should I go to the Sprint store or something? Anything would be helpful, thanks!

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, this happened to me. I took it to a Sprint store and they were going to replace the screen, but didn't have the part in stock, so replaced the whole phone for free. Just take it in and they should fix you up one way or another.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
If you wanna try something before just bringing it in I would pull your body and then turn the device back on. Sounds dumb but it will fix a ton of issues with the phone!

Hope this helps!

Good luck with whatever you do with your device...

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
If you wanna try something before just bringing it in I would pull your body and then turn the device back on. Sounds dumb but it will fix a ton of issues with the phone!

Hope this helps!

I assume you mean, pull your battery, right? (autocorrect fail?)

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

Hope this helps!

Pulling my body fixes all kinds of issues, but none with my phone. Is the the NSFW forum?:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca