I cannot find a battery door for the white EVO 3D

majedkassis

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have a white EVO 3D and my battery door is doing pretty horrible. The latches are falling off, causing it to be loose. The power and volume buttons "stick," making it hard to use. I tried on Amazon and Ebay but I could not find a white battery door for the EVO 3D.

Anybody know where I can get a relatively cheap one, since the only ones I did find were a ridiculous amount of money.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I would also try checking out Kijiji. I'm not sure if they would have battery doors; but it never hurts to check. What about Android Central's store? I haven't checked it out; but they might have something that could help you.

How long have you had your phone? If it's still under warranty, I would recommend bringing it back with your receipts and seeing if they could replace your battery door or give you some kind of compensation.

Good luck!

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a white EVO 3D and my battery door is doing pretty horrible. The latches are falling off, causing it to be loose. The power and volume buttons "stick," making it hard to use. I tried on Amazon and Ebay but I could not find a white battery door for the EVO 3D.

Anybody know where I can get a relatively cheap one, since the only ones I did find were a ridiculous amount of money.

look here......HTC EVO 3D

TrueDrooid

May 22, 2010
Visit site
funny because I just saw one on eBay for around 18 or 19 bucks but i guess it was just bought today (maybe it was u) lol. there's one more there if u search eBay for "New Evo 3d white battery door OEM", good luck!

looks like it has a red bezel around the camera outer ring, which I have never seen before but looks pretty nice i must say.