Repairing HTC 3vo

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
You can do it yourself if you're comfortable with that sort of thing.

If you're paying for the Sprint protection plan, I think they will do an in-store screen replacement for free (if they have the necessary harware). You might want to call around to a few stores in your area before you go in. They only charge the $100 deductable when they have to send your phone off to be repaired or replace the whole phone through the insurance.

I don't know how much it cost, but there are usually smartphone repair shop in most cities. Just do your research before you go in to try to make sure they do good work. And ask about their policy if they can't fix it / break something else.

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
This type of damage will trigger your TEP. Sprint no longer replaces screens with this level of damage. As soon as they see your screen they'll tell you to file a claim. I learned this when I had to file a claim for my EVO 4G. Only other option is DIY.

3VO via ACF

AidenSurvival

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Ordered the parts to replace.
Should get it in by next week.
I have a friend that will help me thru the process since my hands constantly shake.

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
This type of damage will trigger your TEP. Sprint no longer replaces screens with this level of damage. As soon as they see your screen they'll tell you to file a claim. I learned this when I had to file a claim for my EVO 4G. Only other option is DIY.

3VO via ACF

Do you know if this is true overall or just in the instance you're talking about? I ask because I've seen different answers. It seems to be highly dependent on the store you go to.