Need some help

onthevirg

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

At one point I had my lady's Evo 3D, which is rooted via the HTC method, running wifi-tether (3.1.14 beta) with no problems. She could connect to her iPad (and other devices) without any issues. Suddenly about a week ago, she's no longer able to do so and she's getting ready to go on a trip in 3 days. Since she wants to be able to use her iPad (without getting pounded for it) she's asked me to figure out what's going on. At this point, I'm at a loss.

I've tried using multiple builds without success and MSS Clamping and the routing fix are still checked with build 3.1.14. I'm not sure why this has (apparently) stopped working when it worked correctly before. Does anyone have any insight/suggestions? I've attached a screen shot of the log. TIA.

P.S. - I forgot to say that soon after it was still working, she mistakenly hit the option to do the OTA update. I don't know if this might have caused a problem.

Last edited:

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
P.S. - I forgot to say that soon after it was still working, she mistakenly hit the option to do the OTA update. I don't know if this might have caused a problem.

The OTA update almost certainly unrooted the phone. You will probably have to reroot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith