What should i do!!??

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I have my upgrade that comes into July 1st (tomorrow!), which I'm sure all of you know means that I get $150 off any phone. I currently have the EVO 3D and I am sick of all the glitches and problems I am having with it. I was thinking about getting the EVO 4G LTE, or waiting for the Galaxy III. What do you guys think I should do?! Thanks in advance.

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Go into a Sprint store and try both yourself. You can listen to everyone else's advice, but ultimately it is your decision. After trying both then you should know which one you want. Don't rush into a decision.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Go into a Sprint store and try both yourself. You can listen to everyone else's advice, but ultimately it is your decision. After trying both then you should know which one you want. Don't rush into a decision.

I agree. Just because you're eligible doesn't mean hurry. Once youre locked in you're in. weigh ALL your options.

anon(285475)

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Just wait until the honeymoon phase is over with these new phones. If I were you I'd wait for ICS on the 3d and then keeping it for a bit longer. I know the specs on the newer phones seems like a huge bump but your day-to-day experience won't be that much different with the LTE or GSIII. and the newer phones have plenty of bugs and kinks to work out, which seems to be what's making you upset with the 3d. I myself am still happy with my 3d but after seeing the jellybean press conference I think Im gonna switch for whatever the next nexus is.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
My screen on my 3D just keeps buggin out on me and will "press" random buttons that my fingers are no where near and idk WTF to do! -___-

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Root your 3D and check out the other phones. After you root, you might want to wait until the new Nexus. But be patient. Why hurry? Remember that LTE has not even launched yet. Any LTE phone you get right now won't be that fast. I'm thinking of rooting my 3D.

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 using Android Central Forums

masonfactor

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I would agree... wait till fall when LTE starts to come out so you won't see a speed decreese and you can buy a nice jelly bean device.

Is your phone still under warranty? If so you could probs get a replacement to fix the glitches in the mean time.

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
My screen on my 3D just keeps buggin out on me and will "press" random buttons that my fingers are no where near and idk WTF to do! -___-

Sounds like your hardware is starting to break. I had the same problem. If you take it to sprint they should be able to order you a replacement if you're within your 1-year warrenty.

Also, people are starting to report that the Evo LTE is pretty buggy. I'm not saying it's not a great phone, but don't expect it to be bug free, you'll probably be disappointed.