U.S ics finally

rjthebest

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke to a sprint rep named Sean and he told me that ics was done by imei and is rolling out so does anyone in the u.s have it?

migs

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
some people get overly excited way with just rumors ...

this may or may not be official here you go

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/94202?tstart=0

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

DevilInPgh

May 12, 2010
Visit site
LMFAO, a supervisor told me that it should be out by next week, and now the press release says August. No wonder Sprint bleeds money to the tune of a billion dollars a quarter.

sunriseshell

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS UNLESS YOU HAVE A NOTIFICATION ON YOUR PHONE.

or a press release from HTC or Sprint.

How many ics threads are you going to make dude?, seriously?

Yeah I'm gonna make a 7/16/2012 7PM ICS is coming thread, cause I haven't seen one of those yet.
In the morning I make a 7/17/2012 7AM ICS is coming thread, cause well that thread won't be there.
;-p

Sent from my 3VO using Android Central Forums

Reactions: pergerson6

makris0000

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
No if you guys read it right it says you guys will get it by early August which means you can get it from now till early August

Not exactly. according to phonedog.com it says it will be pushed out early August not up until early August. But it does not matter because I am getting the GSIII

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS UNLESS YOU HAVE A NOTIFICATION ON YOUR PHONE.

or a press release from HTC or Sprint.

How many ics threads are you going to make dude?, seriously?

Well the mod didn't have a problem with the 20+ threads about the same subject so I guess we shouldn't either lol. I like seeing the same thread over and over!

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Well the mod didn't have a problem with the 20+ threads about the same subject so I guess we shouldn't either lol. I like seeing the same thread over and over!

Someof these guys cant wait. I don't blame them with the arm and a leg we pay sprint each month. I guess in still in my "im glad I got rid of my og EVO" phase

Reactions: pergerson6

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
My E3D has/is wonderful for me. My only complaint is the lack of Sprint 4G in my area. I will not be upgrading until I get 4G coverage. I'm not trying to jump ship due to a decrease in plan data allowances compared to Sprint. I appreciate ICS after using it on my Prime (which will be getting JB). I must admit that ICS does make a welcomed improvement on a device. I am with others that there are way too many ICS threads here, especially since they are all on the first page of this forum.

Malixous

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
My E3D has/is wonderful for me. My only complaint is the lack of Sprint 4G in my area. I will not be upgrading until I get 4G coverage. I'm not trying to jump ship due to a decrease in plan data allowances compared to Sprint. I appreciate ICS after using it on my Prime (which will be getting JB). I must admit that ICS does make a welcomed improvement on a device. I am with others that there are way too many ICS threads here, especially since they are all on the first page of this forum.

Ok I'm confused you have the 3D but not with sprint? Reason I'm asking because you said you would have data decreased. In any case, in reference to 4G please keep in mind the only 4G that sprint is deploying is LTE so our phones will not pick this up. Wimax is dead.

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok I'm confused you have the 3D but not with sprint?

I'm with Sprint and am very happy with my plan. I will not upgrade my phone with Sprint until they finish the 4G rollout in my area.

Reason I'm asking because you said you would have data decreased.

I would have a decrease if I jumped ship from Sprint to say Verizon. I do not like their wireless plans. I love my FiOS though!

In any case, in reference to 4G please keep in mind the only 4G that sprint is deploying is LTE so our phones will not pick this up. Wimax is dead.

This I know, which is why I would be (whenever I do) upgrading to an LTE phone like mentioned in previous posts. Wimax wouldn't even be an option due to everyone going LTE anyway on new phones. Point being that LTE with no 4G and waiting for ICS is not enough for me to make a move today.

sunriseshell

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
...In any case, in reference to 4G please keep in mind the only 4G that sprint is deploying is LTE...Wimax is dead.
Not even everyone at Sprint knows this. I got in a debate with a Sprint supervisor on the phone last week. He was telling me that as they update towers to 4G they will be adding all protocols including Wimax. I tried explaining that this did not make sense as they are completly unrelated protocols, and his own companies press releases and public statements say otherwise. He was convinced, saying they wouldn't just update one thing they'd update everything.
The guy just didn't have a clue.

Malixous

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Not even everyone at Sprint knows this. I got in a debate with a Sprint supervisor on the phone last week. He was telling me that as they update towers to 4G they will be adding all protocols including Wimax. I tried explaining that this did not make sense as they are completly unrelated protocols, and his own companies press releases and public statements say otherwise. He was convinced, saying they wouldn't just update one thing they'd update everything.
The guy just didn't have a clue.

Lol sorry to laugh unfortunately it is true we have some people on board that have no clue what they are talking about and others that simply will lie to the customer to get them off the phone. Usually when it comes to customer care I think the ones that may know a little more is advanced technical support lvl2 which is a hell to get to. Unless you have the number ;-)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Lol sorry to laugh unfortunately it is true we have some people on board that have no clue what they are talking about and others that simply will lie to the customer to get them off the phone. Usually when it comes to customer care I think the ones that may know a little more is advanced technical support lvl2 which is a hell to get to. Unless you have the number ;-)

This reminds me of a day when i went to a sprinte store and this lady was there too who was getting her og evo fixed or looked at but when the technician came out he told her that they fried her phone by accident and where willing to give her a case for it. A case but no phone,what use does that do.? Lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae