ICS broke 3D game(s)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else get the 2 screens instead of 3d screen in games with ics update.? I can only play 3d games in 2d or else i see the dual screens.

DWR_31

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Back up apps and data and factory reset. OTA's sometimes don't take with older data. Need to have a fresh start build of ICS to get things working right.
I am hate it too. But sometimes it's the only way to get things back working.
And yes this is what I did to fix the same problem.

Sent from my Official ICS EVO 3D

jeffmd

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Another problem is that the game makers could care less about updating their games. Heck gameloft couldn't care less about their NEW games running on the evo 3d.

Broncho

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else get the 2 screens instead of 3d screen in games with ics update.? I can only play 3d games in 2d or else i see the dual screens.

I hadn't tried Spiderman since the update until I saw this and when I first started it up it wanted to download another 170 something megs for an update. I let it do that and then started the game up and got the twin screens. Tried killing it and coming back in a couple of times and still got them so I rebooted the phone. The first time after the reboot it was the dual screen but I exited out and then killed it and when I started it up again everything worked fine. The only problem I'm having now is when you try to exit the program it just starts right back up. I have to hit home to get out of it and then kill it from the recent apps list.