Evo 3D getting Jelly Bean?

DREWGLINSEK

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
It's been anticipated since the release of 4.1, but to my knowledge, nothing has been said about the Evo 3D. I was on twitter yesterday, and decided to ask HTC. They replied with this.
(see picture)
I don't know exactly what to make of this, but I thought it was a hint of sorts.
Also this is my first post so please be gentle, and tell me what I did wrong.

Attachments

• evo.PNG
    evo.PNG
    16.7 KB · Views: 356

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
It's been anticipated since the release of 4.1, but to my knowledge, nothing has been said about the Evo 3D. I was on twitter yesterday, and decided to ask HTC. They replied with this.
(see picture)
I don't know exactly what to make of this, but I thought it was a hint of sorts.
Also this is my first post so please be gentle, and tell me what I did wrong.

Rooting and downloading cm10 is the only way this phone will ever see jellybean.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I doubt they'll bring JB to the 3VO. They're just stalling for time until we give up and upgrade to their newest phones IMO.

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
where's the link saying no jb ever?

This phone has been out of production since July, I really don't think HTC really cares to update this phone again. We barely got ics!! There has never been a link for any phone stating it won't receive an update, but the reality is that the 3d is an old phone now.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I agree with pergerson. the 3d has moved on to Virgin Mobile which sprint owns but i dont see it getting JB