how Do I uninstall updates so that I have the old version ?

Brian706

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Benny nailed it. If you are rooted (and s-off) you certainly can go back. If not, unfortunately you are stuck with ics unless you root. By Design you cannot downgrade software or Firmware. You sound like me. The ics update is what finally made me root this phone. I hated it and got back to gb ASAP! Now I'm running jellybean and it's amazing.

Sent from my Evo 3D CDMA using Tapatalk 2

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Benny nailed it. If you are rooted (and s-off) you certainly can go back. If not, unfortunately you are stuck with ics unless you root. By Design you cannot downgrade software or Firmware. You sound like me. The ics update is what finally made me root this phone. I hated it and got back to gb ASAP! Now I'm running jellybean and it's amazing.

for me its not so much the ics (though I did loose functionality like power saving customisations) for me its the sense 3.0 I miss greatly and what's worse is I can't find a decent launcher to replace it, even the paid versions are no where near sense 3.0...a shame I tell you...a shame :(

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

Have you got sense 3.0 or 3.6 running on your device ?