2 Phones, 1 problem.

SantaPanda

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello friends,
I've had an HTC Evo 3d for about a year and a half now, and in the process, have gotten a cracked screen, and some weird glitches with the headphone jack (skips songs AND calls the last person that i've talked to). Anyway, about 6 months ago, I lost my phone and decided to buy one off of ebay as cheap as possible.

Later on, i found my original phone, but i still had this extra phone that turned out was still registered to an account. I tried contacting the seller, but was never able to obtain any codes from them. I think the phone was probably stolen or something... I recently checked the phone now, and it gives me an error 16 whenever I call, which makes me suspect that its been flagged by the network.

My main goal now is to find a way to have 1 phone that works very well: has the sleak display and no glitch of the 2nd phone, but all the internal software and phone number as the 1st phone. Is there any way I can accomplish this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you think it's a stolen phone, you should consider talking to the wireless provider and give them the IMEI number (or whatever they use to identify the phone) to see if it is in fact stolen. Maybe they'd give you some credit or something for reporting it. The consequences of trying to modify and use a stolen phone might be worth much less than that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes