Hope I brick my evo.....

armdavid2

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
from flashing and what not around the time this phone comes out! Dont wanna feel guilty and get yelled at by my wife for buying a new phone for no reason!!

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Just trade it in when you buy it. She will never know the difference. If you trade it in at Radio Shack, you will probably get between 100 and 130 bucks for it, considering you probably only paid 199 for it, it's a deal you just can't pass up. Just tell her you did it because you want to look at her in 3d!

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Just trade it in when you buy it. She will never know the difference. If you trade it in at Radio Shack, you will probably get between 100 and 130 bucks for it, considering you probably only paid 199 for it, it's a deal you just can't pass up. Just tell her you did it because you want to look at her in 3d!

This site needs a 'like' button...

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
They do trade-ins at radio shack? I didn't know that, I may have to take advantage of that when I upgrade this summer, That is if my GF doesn't want my evo... Since she has an Optimus S tho she probably will...

I can't decide between this and the Galaxy S II

androidman86

Banned
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
They do trade-ins at radio shack? I didn't know that, I may have to take advantage of that when I upgrade this summer, That is if my GF doesn't want my evo... Since she has an Optimus S tho she probably will...

Me too. But my situation is a bit differnt. I have an opti s and my wife has the evo. I have my upgrade, she only has the 75 dollar one.
Should I get her old evo and she gets the $2 or 3d.
Or should I say forget you!. I am using my upgrade for my,self!

Ill get the zio

Via TT

error4o4

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Yep yep, for example this week at radioshack bring in *any* working phone and get 50$ off the evo.

Otherwise EVO's typically have trade values for 110-160$

Screw best buy's "Buy Back" program that is a scam wrapped in a scam.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I agree, that Best Buy buy back program is crazy....I mean, really...you have to pay 70 bucks to be eligible for it?? Who comes up with this stuff!

Melaza

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
LOL that's why I always buy 2 phones at the same time so I don't have to deal with who's next to get the upgrade :p

aruth09

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Me too. But my situation is a bit differnt. I have an opti s and my wife has the evo. I have my upgrade, she only has the 75 dollar one.
Should I get her old evo and she gets the $2 or 3d.
Or should I say forget you!. I am using my upgrade for my,self!

Ill get the zio

Via TT

Man up and get urself the 3d lol

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

armdavid2

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
My wifes got an evo tooso I think she'd notice!. But I think Im gonna go with I dropped it or something....or I got a huge discount. I got a few months to think of an excuse!