Where are you buying your Evo 3D from and why?

Where are you buying your Evo 3D from and why?

• Total voters

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
For those getting it from Amazon, what is their usual ship time for phones? And will it be shipped on the 24th?
I've never used them before, but haven't heard anything bad from friends who have. They have 2 day free shipping on phones. No other choices for shipping as far as I can tell. They are in preorder mode on the 3D, but it claims they will ship on the 24th for delivery by the 28th.

dtg755

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
sprint because they are allowing premier customers to order online on the 21st and they usually do overnight shipping

Runnin_it

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Sprint corp. If there is an issue, I don't have to take it to the 'geek squad' repeatedly and be without it for weeks while they try to fix it.

Plus, Sprint no longer does MIRs, so the one problem I had with them is gone...:)

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
RS cuz I've been going there for 2 yrs now n the same person n she always has my appointment 1st so I can walk in on the release date n she takes care of me

FrostyGTA

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Sprint because they have the $125 service credit for porting your # over from another carrier. So I bought a regular EVO 4G the other day since the credit promotion ends on the 23rd...so I can return my EVO 4G under the 30-day guarantee and get my 3D on the 24th(already pre-ordered it at Sprint). So I get my credit AND the phone I want....epic win.

theotherlinh

Apr 21, 2011
theotherlinh.com
That's why I never pre-order. Even though I was drooling for this phone when the "secret" best buy preoders began..I knew wirefly or someone else would have it cheaper.

well, I initially wanted it on day 1, so I went local. I went best buy because I also knew if I decided to get a Nexus S from amazon, I could still use my $50 GC, it's not a loss, just a delayed use, heh.

ajbrad71

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Preordered from Target. 40 dollars is as cheap as I've seen. Don't like the hassle of selling on eBay or Craigslist so this is perfect for me

mookyanks

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
ended up getting it at wirefly for the price. now I have a best buy pre-order I don't need...

Take your gift card with your receipt back to the store and they'll give you your money back. I even put mine on my credit card and they gave me 50 bucks cash back. Tell them you called best buy mobile and they told you you could return your gift card and get your money back if you cancel your pre-order.

I literally just did it an hour ago, also pre-ordered from wirefly because of the great price

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol