06-19-2011 12:22 AM
61 123
tools
    Well I changed my mind and went with the shack and I'm happy with the decision. They actually have their own warranty that covers pretty much everything but lost or theft. It even covers wear and tear lol. The guy also told me if I do have a problem and I get the warranty I will receive a new phone not a refurb. Another key point in the warranty is that they will give you a new battery every, at least that's what he told me, and up to 4 accessories (excluding bluetooth) that you buy at the same time as the phone are %15 off plus they will be added to your warranty for free. Complete no brainer imho but I will still add the sprint tep just in case of lost/theft.
    05-30-2011 09:04 PM
    does anyone who pre-ordered at sprint have a receipt that says anything about a pre-order? Looking at mine it says only "gift card in retail" I think im going to call them to make sure... I'm a bit worried...
    06-07-2011 10:14 PM
    Well I changed my mind and went with the shack and I'm happy with the decision. They actually have their own warranty that covers pretty much everything but lost or theft. It even covers wear and tear lol. The guy also told me if I do have a problem and I get the warranty I will receive a new phone not a refurb. Another key point in the warranty is that they will give you a new battery every, at least that's what he told me, and up to 4 accessories (excluding bluetooth) that you buy at the same time as the phone are %15 off plus they will be added to your warranty for free. Complete no brainer imho but I will still add the sprint tep just in case of lost/theft.
    Best buy also have there own warranty. They told me when i pre order my evo3d. Its the same as u said but i believe she said they do cover lost n theft. n it was 10bucks
    06-07-2011 10:29 PM
    does anyone who pre-ordered at sprint have a receipt that says anything about a pre-order? Looking at mine it says only "gift card in retail" I think im going to call them to make sure... I'm a bit worried...
    When I pre-ordered mine at the Sprint store, the representative provided me with a confirmation number and she wrote it on the receipt.
    06-07-2011 10:30 PM
    my receipt doesn't say anything either. ill swing by tomorrow and double check with them.
    06-07-2011 11:19 PM
    my receipt doesn't say anything either. ill swing by tomorrow and double check with them.
    I don't have anything either, they just entered my name and number into something on their computer. I tried calling yesterday to ask about where I was on the list and I was told they aren't able to actually look at the list, the system will just give them names/numbers as the phones come in. Hopefully they know what they're doing...
    06-07-2011 11:22 PM
    I don't have anything either, they just entered my name and number into something on their computer. I tried calling yesterday to ask about where I was on the list and I was told they aren't able to actually look at the list, the system will just give them names/numbers as the phones come in. Hopefully they know what they're doing...
    ... Yeah that's kinda scary... hopefully i don't regret switching early to satisfy my port in credit by not getting my Evo 3D!... With the 30 days I only have til July 6 if I don't get my pre order on release day!

At least it looks like im in good company
    06-07-2011 11:38 PM
    This is how it happened when I pre-ordered my Nexus 4G... With the Nexus I received a call the Wednesday before release and was informed that they could sell me my phone a couple days early (on Thursday); however I had 3 days from the official release (That Sunday) to pick it up before it went back on the shelf. I walked in and they had 15 or so in a pile with slips on them on the back counter. He searched for mine, pulled it out and rang up the rest of the price. The paper had my name, reserve date, date called & hold till date.

When I actually reserved the phone I purchased a $50 gift card and was handed a receipt for the gift card purchase... Nothing else, no confirmation number, nothing. (same thing has happened with my EVO 3D pre-order). However since the Nexus pick-up went off without a hitch I am not super concerned about the 3D.
    06-07-2011 11:52 PM
    They didn't have the password to get my name on the list at the store i went to. As soon as the manager came in the sent me a text saying that I was added and was first on the list. Hearing about maybe getting the phone early, that would be great!
    06-08-2011 08:05 AM
    Guys are you guys all happy w your phones? I noticed it got horrible review on BGR. Also, how is the signal on the phone?
    06-19-2011 12:15 AM
    Guys are you guys all happy w your phones? I noticed it got horrible review on BGR. Also, how is the signal on the phone?
    there are also some very positive reviews as well. so it all depends on the area and person reviewing the phone. You can check it out for yourself.
    06-19-2011 12:22 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD