My EVO 3D review

androidpirate

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I think this is a bunch of hooooey. I am Premier Gold (both plan and 13 years) with an EVO 3D pre ordered. My wife has a Moment (sigh) with 7 months remaining on the 2 year contract. They would not budge.

try again, i was able to get it on my second call. make sure you follow the script in the wiki though. and if they ask 'did you call about this issue before', say yes. it's works better in your favor that they weren't able to solve your issue first time around.

also check your sprint account, upgrade phone, they might have given you a upgrade bonus already.

anon(197032)

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
The menus are not in 3d and the 2d 3d switch is for video and picture taking. Maybee thats why the menus didnt seem 3d lol. You are able to video conference in 3d as well. The viewing angle is not that bad when i was playing with it i was able to move around a lil while still keeping the video consistant. U can rent and buy 3d movies from the blockbuster app and HTC watch, doesnt seem like a gimick to me. Cameras on phones were seen as a gimick, also GPS and mobile web. Look at it now, its common place.

yourfriendmat

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
The menus are not in 3d and the 2d 3d switch is for video and picture taking. Maybee thats why the menus didnt seem 3d lol. You are able to video conference in 3d as well. The viewing angle is not that bad when i was playing with it i was able to move around a lil while still keeping the video consistant. U can rent and buy 3d movies from the blockbuster app and HTC watch, doesnt seem like a gimick to me. Cameras on phones were seen as a gimick, also GPS and mobile web. Look at it now, its common place.

You played with one? How?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance