Release date maybe?

bjballar41

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
talked to my best buy store yesterday asked them about the evo 3d so i could see how the 3d worked. the lady told me that they didnt have them yet but she thought they would release it on july 10th take it as u will just passing the info along.

1BadHEMI

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I would say VERY soon, NOT in July. During last nights NASCAR race, they were all over the EVO 3D, both pre and post race. There were even a few commercials for it as well. If I am not mistaken, Sprint did the same thing at last years All Star Race, and it was released early June!

mcduffer

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I would say VERY soon, NOT in July. During last nights NASCAR race, they were all over the EVO 3D, both pre and post race. There were even a few commercials for it as well. If I am not mistaken, Sprint did the same thing at last years All Star Race, and it was released early June!

Yes sir, you are correct. After the Nascar race last year when they pimped the EVO 4G all over it was released on June 4th. Hope its the same this year. Damn you Sprint for not at least giving us a release date! :confused:

gimme5#AC

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'd love for it to be released in early June, but that's still Spring. If the phone really comes out in the summer, it won't be until late June at the earliest.

lafester

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I'd love for it to be released in early June, but that's still Spring. If the phone really comes out in the summer, it won't be until late June at the earliest.

you are taking that far too literally. 'Summer' in a broader sense can mean anything from memorial day to labor day.

accordngs

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Plus, the rumor is the iphone 5 might come out this "summer" as well.... I'm sure sprint and htc would love to beat that release. Keeping my fingers crossed for early june still!

logicalform

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I went into a Sprint store yesterday to try out the Nexus S and it came up that I was debating between that phone and the Evo 3D. The rep told me I should go ahead and buy the NS4G because he's "pretty sure" the 3D will be out before my 30 return period is over and that I could return it for the 3D if I wanted. Take it with a grain of salt, I guess, because he WAS trying to sell me a phone, but I thought he sounded pretty sure of himself. If he actually knows what he's talking about, that would put the 3D release on or before the 21st of June.

accordngs

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I went into a Sprint store yesterday to try out the Nexus S and it came up that I was debating between that phone and the Evo 3D. The rep told me I should go ahead and buy the NS4G because he's "pretty sure" the 3D will be out before my 30 return period is over and that I could return it for the 3D if I wanted. Take it with a grain of salt, I guess, because he WAS trying to sell me a phone, but I thought he sounded pretty sure of himself. If he actually knows what he's talking about, that would put the 3D release on or before the 21st of June.

I really don't think any store employees at Radio Shack, Best Buy or Sprint even know. If they knew the release date it would have leaked by now. All these people are offering speculation. Many of them read the same blogs/forums we do and get their info from the same sources. I even had the guy at Radio Shack asking which forums I read so he can start reading them as well.

I think we are all going to have to keep hoping for a nearby date...but need to wait for the official announcement...or leak of the official announcement.

bjballar41

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
that is why i said take it as u want just relaying the info im not on sprint and dont plan to move to sprint but for you guy sake i hope its soon i wanna see how that 3d works to see if i wanna get a 3d device or stick to something like i have now. just hope u guys get it soon.

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I called Sprint today to push up my upgrade and they said unofficially June 4th. I went to Best Buy to preorder after and they said June 4th. Anyone else getting this date?

dantheman68

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I called Sprint today to push up my upgrade and they said unofficially June 4th. I went to Best Buy to preorder after and they said June 4th. Anyone else getting this date?

All I got on the 21st was "This Summer"... A week ago, BB told me the same thing...

I am willing to bet that they hear those dates from people coming in and/or from reading online sources such as we do. Nothing is "OFFICAL" until they hear it from their boss. Unfortunately in the internet age Unoffical = Rumored.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan