Sprint chat... THIS IS PATHETIC

DJ_Enclave

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
20:55:21 : Kameron Myers: When will the EVO 3D be released? I have waited for a long time to buy it. My upgrade was available in January and I want the EVO 3D because all of the other phones sprint has (besides the EVO 4G) suck. Do not say you do not know, I want you to call whoever and tell me when this phone is coming out. I don't want to hear "this summer" because it is summer. I also request that you do not respond to this chat until you have a definite answer. Along with half of the world, I want to know a definite date.

20:56:56 : Fabian C: The exact date for HTC Evo 3D is no available. When it will be available the online web site will be updated.

20:57:17 : Kameron Myers: Then call corporate and ask them please.

20:57:22 : Kameron Myers: I want to know.

20:58:06 : Fabian C: We cannot call Corporate office.

20:58:44 : Kameron Myers: This is sad. Why announce a phone, have stores allow pre-orders, and still do not have a release date?

20:59:56 : Fabian C: Customers who pre-order will have their name added to the Device Wait List and be contacted to set up an appointment to complete their purchase when the devices launch.

21:00:35 : Kameron Myers: Then why announce it and not release it? It has been two months.

21:02:16 : Fabian C: The new phone announcement was launched in advance so that customers name can be added to the wait list.

21:02:49 : Kameron Myers: That's beyond the point. I want a release date

21:03:09 : Fabian C: As of now there is no release date for HTC Evo 3D.

21:03:41 : Kameron Myers: It's not my fault that all the other phones suck. You have an epic phone coming out. WHY MUST YOU WAIT?

21:03:52 : Kameron Myers: I have a blackberry. It sucks.

21:03:58 : Kameron Myers: I had the rumor. It sucks.

21:04:03 : Kameron Myers: I had the instinct. It sucks.

21:04:22 : Kameron Myers: I had the stupid slider phone that looked weird. It sucks.

21:05:31 : Fabian C: I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with those phones. You can upgrade to any other available phones.

21:05:40 : Kameron Myers: BUT THEY SUCK

21:07:22 : Fabian C: The new 3G and 4G phones are available and we have received good responses from the users.

Reactions: Djblue and STL 314

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
The funniest thing is that this device isn't even worth it... by the way, all of these reps are trained to not say a word about confidential info, marketing strategies and such. I asked a T-Mobile rep about the AT&T deal and they said they cannot know for certain.

Bull****, they know something... they just can't let anyone know if their service will remain active so they can still get a couple of foolish subscribers.
As for this, it's all hype... the first 3d phone on Sprint? Hell maybe in the US? The more you beg for it, the more they see you want it, the more they know it's working... just be patient man.

Sent from my Dream

Melaza

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
lol, I didn't go as far as you, but I got the same answer at dan@gmail.com

Last edited:

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
WoW do you really expect a good response when you approach a chat rep that way? Seriously I feel sad that you try to treat him like he is your ***** and people laugh. Kudos for accomplishing nothing and knowing the answer to your questions before you even started chatting. What is the point of picking on a CS rep when you know he probably knows as much as you can find on google or these forums, or less.

If that chat conversation really happened, I am surprised the CS rep didn't tell you to go do something better with your time.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, one thing this thread shares with your chat with the tech person and all those phones you've had -- it sucks!!!

I predict one year from now you will be in an online chat with some other unsuspecting Sprint person and there will be a new line added to your chat: "I have a EVO 3D. It sucks."

jtrane

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Instead of harassing some poor guy just doing his job (and doesn't want to get fired answering questions he can't to an annoying ass like the OP), why don't you take the 15 minutes you wasted chatting with that guy, do a google search of the Sprint Corporate Headquarters, call them yourself, and ask them for a release date, which I'm SURE they'll give you, especially if you start out with the charming persona you've demonstrated so far.

bp3dots

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Lighten up guys. It really isn't that serious.

I'm sure the CS rep got a laugh out of it too.

If a customer came in my store with that kind of attitude and started interrogating me like that, I can assure you I would not be laughing. I imagine most people wouldn't The sad part is that employees don't have the freedom to say what they really want to when people like the OP show up.