Hi all,

Just saw this thread http://www.androidcentral.com/ask-ac...n-i-buy-evo-3d and was wondering if I have EVO 4G and became customer when I got what will I be paying out of my pocket once I trade in my EVO?

The EVO 3D will be available at:

Sprint -- In-store 6/24, online for Premier customers 6/21 -- $150 Trade-in credit for a working HTC EVO 4G with Sprint's Buyback program (prices vary for other phones)
    Best Buy
    Radio Shack -- $100 Trade-in credit for a working HTC EVO 4G
    Target Mobile -- $150 Trade-in credit for a working HTC EVO 4G

Thanks!
    06-07-2011 03:02 PM
    I really can't believe you felt the need to start a thread when there are 5 of the top 10 threads in this forum that are referring to your question ... Please take the time to read through them instead of littering the forums.
    06-07-2011 03:14 PM
    Well that was mean... ^ but to answer your question you'd have to ask Sprint if you have a full upgrade. If not then you'll have to pay $499- trade in. So probably like $350. I'd sell it on Craigslist or ebay. More money.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    06-07-2011 03:30 PM
    Well that was mean... ^ but to answer your question you'd have to ask Sprint if you have a full upgrade. If not then you'll have to pay $499- trade in. So probably like $350. I'd sell it on Craigslist or ebay. More money.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    I see, so full price minus trade in value. Since they change their upgrade policy I
    Don't think I have full upgrade. I'll try Craigslist.
    Thanks!
    06-07-2011 05:08 PM
    If you got your evo in june last year you should be able to get your upgrade back.
    06-07-2011 05:16 PM
    Hi all,

Just saw this thread http://www.androidcentral.com/ask-ac...n-i-buy-evo-3d and was wondering if I have EVO 4G and became customer when I got what will I be paying out of my pocket once I trade in my EVO?

The EVO 3D will be available at:

•Sprint -- In-store 6/24, online for Premier customers 6/21 -- $150 Trade-in credit for a working HTC EVO 4G with Sprint's Buyback program (prices vary for other phones)
    •Best Buy
    •Radio Shack -- $100 Trade-in credit for a working HTC EVO 4G
    •Target Mobile -- $150 Trade-in credit for a working HTC EVO 4G

Thanks!
    if you bought the phone outright then u can get half of what its worth on the outright and use it towards the purchase towards the evo3d hehe
    06-07-2011 06:57 PM
    If you got your evo in june last year you should be able to get your upgrade back.

so wait, i bought my evo on launch date last yr, since then i've used my early upgrade (2months ago) to purchase a new evo cuz my other 1 broke....is that why i have a full upgrade available? thats pretty sweet if so because sprint told me im qualified for a full upgrade not only that, im getting 250 back for my old evo and using it towards the full upg. on the evo3d...sounds like im making money off sprint!
    06-07-2011 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD