What are you dumping in the CC (cellphone cemetery) to get the wonderful Evo 3D?

What Phone are you leaving?

• Total voters

97ws6

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I was first in line to buy my Pre. I have the first pre-order at my Best Buy store.

Funny you mention that. My sons went to our local RS at like 1am to be 1st in line for the Pre. No one elso arrived until about 30 min. before the store opening. We went to preorder the 3D at BB a month ago so. I called them to check on our paperwork to make sure they still had it. She checked her folder and we are still the only people to preorder through that particular BB. LOL

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
HTC hero, but it won't be retired just yet. It has a long life of rooting and ROM flashing ahead of it.

Sent from my (almost) HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk

UndeadNexus

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
LG Rumor2 for me. It kept rebooting most of the time when I used it. Also the keyboard sucked. I'm ready to send its back cover into the cemetery. Goodbye, Rumor2. Hello, Evo 3D!!!!!

Last edited:

joejoe1

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Im leaving the pre-. Time for a faster phone with good camera, 3d, 4g, widgets and good developer support. I'm going to miss preware the most i feel. And will take some getting used to the onscreen keyboard. but overall, i am pretty excited for the new phone

icmfal

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I am leaving my Pre - for the EVO 3D. I am sad to leave WebOS, but HP/Palm is not doing anything in the phone area right now.

I like how the EVO sounded and almost switched, so now I am switching to the EVO 3D :)

toekramp

May 23, 2011
Visit site
wow surprised there was only one other person that had said they were dumping their iphone. lata 3G S! AT&T you will not be missed.

banzaiwolfe

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I'll be jumping ship from a Touch Pro 2. It's becoming painful with nothing new coming for WM6.5. I have to make sure I get all my contacts moved from MyPhone to Gmail since they are shutting that down soon.

tibbys

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
iphone (thats actually goin str8 to the trash) however the evo 4g and nexus s 4g are just gonna relax off to the side, backup phones!!!

toekramp

May 23, 2011
Visit site
iphone (thats actually goin str8 to the trash) however the evo 4g and nexus s 4g are just gonna relax off to the side, backup phones!!!

my sister was given $70 @ sprint for her iphone 3G S while signing up. in addition to getting the $125 for switching to a new carrier and a $50 rebate. might want to see if they'll do the same for you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084