Some Q&A people may have (after sprint chat)

Trandz#CB

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
14:41:00 : Vallen Goldschmidt: Hi I was chatting with another representative yesterday, and he put a note on my account to have my upgrade moved anytime I order a new phone. Is it possible to already order the Evo 3D through telesales?

14:41:50 : Shea M.: Thank you for your patience, I will have that information shortly.

14:42:20 : Shea M.: May I know the concern phone line on which you wish to upgrade your phone?

14:42:28 : Vallen Goldschmidt: 917447****

14:42:45 : Shea M.: Let me check

14:44:40 : Vallen Goldschmidt: ok

14:49:05 : Shea M.: yes, I have found the notes about the same, however I would like to request you to contact our Retention team at 888-211-4727. They will confirm that you can upgrade your phone early as you want HTC EVO 3 D.

14:49:31 : Shea M.: You can order your phone after 21st of this month.

14:49:36 : Vallen Goldschmidt: well they told me to just call the sprint telesales and they will place the order with the upgrade price.

14:50:12 : Vallen Goldschmidt: so I have to wait for the 21st to order? I cant just order ti now?

14:50:15 : Shea M.: I can see the notes is there on your account. You can contact Telesales as well.

14:50:35 : Shea M.: You can pre order the phone.

14:51:05 : Vallen Goldschmidt: So I can call telesales, and preorder/order the phone to be shipped overnight the 21st?

14:51:30 : Shea M.: HTC EVO 3D will available from 21st of June.

14:51:40 : Shea M.: Yes.

14:59:38 : Vallen Goldschmidt: Ok thanks.

14:59:55 : Shea M.: You are welcome.

14:59:58 : Vallen Goldschmidt: Can I have it shipped to another address not the account address its under?

15:00:20 : Shea M.: You can request them for that.

15:00:50 : Vallen Goldschmidt: And when it arrives I could go to the Sprint store and have it active it and deactivate my other phone correct?

15:01:45 : Shea M.: Yes, Or Please let us know and we will be happy to activate your new phone for you.

15:03:31 : Vallen Goldschmidt: Also. I know you can charge the 200$ to a credit card, but if I charge it to my account, then trade in my Evo Shift the day I get the Evo 3D in to the sprint store, and pay the difference will the charge be off the account?

15:04:10 : Shea M.: It will be added to your bill.

15:04:28 : Vallen Goldschmidt: But then will it be subtracted from the trade-in value of my current phone?

15:04:43 : Vallen Goldschmidt: And if I pay the difference after the trade-in, will it be off completely?

15:05:25 : Shea M.: Yes, It will be credited to your account.

15:05:40 : Shea M.: You can pay the difference on your account.

Just some frequent questions people may be having. You pretty much can order the phone now and have it the 22nd if gold premiere.

Trandz#CB

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
EDIT

Just called telesales. They said they are not able to place orders for the phone, and after a long conversation of the person going to her supervisor three times I was able to hustle my way of getting my upgrade available now as opposed to July 1st like I originally had.

The lady said I can go and pre-order the phone now at the sprint store, or call them on the 21st and order the phone then since I told them I wont be here the 24th when they kept insisting that my upgrade MIGHT BE moved on the 24th which I refused to accept.

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
EDIT

Just called telesales. They said they are not able to place orders for the phone, and after a long conversation of the person going to her supervisor three times I was able to hustle my way of getting my upgrade available now as opposed to July 1st like I originally had.

The lady said I can go and pre-order the phone now at the sprint store, or call them on the 21st and order the phone then since I told them I wont be here the 24th when they kept insisting that my upgrade MIGHT BE moved on the 24th which I refused to accept.

So why don't you edit your ORIGINAL post as to not confuse people into believing they will be able to order early through telesales .

Trandz#CB

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Because people with half a brain can read the post thats NEWER and realize. I posted the chat before calling them, didn't think what someone told me online would be different then what they tell me on the phone, my bad.

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Because people with half a brain can read the post thats NEWER and realize. I posted the chat before calling them, didn't think what someone told me online would be different then what they tell me on the phone, my bad.

So you would edit your original post for the people WITHOUT half a brain ;)

mwalt2

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
15:00:50 : Vallen Goldschmidt: And when it arrives I could go to the Sprint store and have it active it and deactivate my other phone correct?
Since you have half a brain, don't bother going to the store. Just log into your account and activate it yourself :).

Trandz#CB

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
But I have to deactivate the other phone. IDK I never did an activation so I have no clue how to go about switching phones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2