Wirefly shipping

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I am considering ordering the EVO 3D through wirefly with the awesome 150$ price. One thing that bugs me is that nowhere does it say how long will it take for it to ship or when will i get it. DO you guys have any idea wether they will ship it out BEFORE the 24th so we can get it on the release date or on the 24th, meaning we will get it later?

chance1117

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine this morning and chose ground shipping. Didn't ask when they are shipping out. I just figure it is worth $50 to wait a week or 2. My Evo is still very serviceable.

letsgoflyers81

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I tried to start an order and Wirefly's page kept trying to make me select a plan. I have a plan with corporate discount and am eligible for my upgrade. I just want to buy the phone for $150 and put it on my existing plan. Shouldn't I be able to do this?

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I tried to start an order and Wirefly's page kept trying to make me select a plan. I have a plan with corporate discount and am eligible for my upgrade. I just want to buy the phone for $150 and put it on my existing plan. Shouldn't I be able to do this?

Exactly, I also want to keep my own plan but it's making me choose some options i dont want or have.

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
If you guys say it will ship a bit later, I guess i'll skip the deal and order on the 21st through sprint with my Premier status. I just cannot wait any longer since I'm stuck without a phone since it recently broke and relying on Google Voice to make calls. Also, will the phone come activated if I order through sprint or will i have to acticate myself? Can i activate if i get the phone before the 24th?

mookyanks

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
when I spoke with them late last week they told me for 100% sure the phones would begin shipping the 24th, now that doesn't mean everyone will have theres ship the 24th, but they would start shipping them for sure on the 24th

chance1117

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine this morning and chose ground shipping. Didn't ask when they are shipping out. I just figure it is worth $50 to wait a week or 2. My Evo is still very serviceable.

Update: They canceled my order due to my sprint referral plan. The email stated that due to my plan they can not process my order.

Any one with Referral plus able to order at the lower price? I might end up just ordering on the 21st now.

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Update: They canceled my order due to my sprint referral plan. The email stated that due to my plan they can not process my order.

Any one with Referral plus able to order at the lower price? I might end up just ordering on the 21st now.

I also think that will be the best choice. Screw the 50 bucks savings, I'll get the phone early with no problesms with plans/activation fees.

chance1117

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I also think that will be the best choice. Screw the 50 bucks savings, I'll get the phone early with no problesms with plans/activation fees.

It would be nice to just have the phone at my door when I get home. I had to sit at radio shack last year for 2 hours to get my evo activated! My time saved will be worth the $50.

LegendarySoul

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Oh I am planning to order a EVO 3D on Wirefly.com. I ACTUALLY don't mind waiting until it delivers after a week which is after 24th. Really, really, it's not game. There is still a lot EVO 3D available for everyone over the US. Relax, people. Some of you are impatient.... Tsk, tsk. ~_~

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Oh I am planning to order a EVO 3D on Wirefly.com. I ACTUALLY don't mind waiting until it delivers after a week which is after 24th. Really, really, it's not game. There is still a lot EVO 3D available for everyone over the US. Relax, people. Some of you are impatient.... Tsk, tsk. ~_~

Well, obviously you never felt the pain of using Google Voice on my laptop as my only phone communication source.

LegendarySoul

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Well, obviously you never felt the pain of using Google Voice on my laptop as my only phone communication source.

I don't use Google Voice because I don't talk at all. I am deaf and I do use IM/Text/Email mostly. I feel like I am used to those with or without phone. I use Blackberry Tour and there is nothing much about it. On other story, for EVO 3D, I don't know about it much but I would like to try. I could be patience though. :p

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't use Google Voice because I don't talk at all. I am deaf and I do use IM/Text/Email mostly. I feel like I am used to those with or without phone. I use Blackberry Tour and there is nothing much about it. On other story, for EVO 3D, I don't know about it much but I would like to try. I could be patience though. :p

My patience is slowly running out... I have to get it as early as possible, which means ordering on the 21st. I envy your patience though.

blaidan

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Exactly, I also want to keep my own plan but it's making me choose some options i dont want or have.

letsgoflyers81 & mike44pl -

Once you click on the "Individual Account" radio button, you should see a link just above that that reads "See All Plans". If you click on that link you should then see an option to "Keep My Existing Plan". If you choose that (AND if you do not have a SERO or Employee Referral Plan) you should be able to keep your existing plan and purchase only the phone from Wirefly.

I would imagine that this should keep your corporate discount inplace. Although I don't know for certain. But it would seem to make sense.

Good luck!

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site

Once you click on the "Individual Account" radio button, you should see a link just above that that reads "See All Plans". If you click on that link you should then see an option to "Keep My Existing Plan". If you choose that (AND if you do not have a SERO or Employee Referral Plan) you should be able to keep your existing plan and purchase only the phone from Wirefly.

I would imagine that this should keep your corporate discount inplace. Although I don't know for certain. But it would seem to make sense.

Good luck!

But how come when i choose that, when i continue to my cart it still has a list in which it choses some options i dont already have? Shouldn't it just proceed to the checkout with my current plan?

blaidan

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
But how come when i choose that, when i continue to my cart it still has a list in which it choses some options i dont already have? Shouldn't it just proceed to the checkout with my current plan?

Interesting.... I don't know the answer to that one. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

LegendarySoul

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site

Good luck!

Oh I will be setting up new account and of course I will be asking for special plan- (for deaf and hard of hearing people only) Sprint Relay plan for EVO 3D-- $50 a month. Cheap. Hehe.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante