Evo 3d unboxing

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Bob from wirefly has announced in the comments section of the EVO 3D review that tomorrow (15th) they will post up an unboxing of the EVO 3D on youtube.

P.S. I am so happy beating Manny at announcing a video before it's even out.

Reactions: MNofsinger

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Was hoping to see other people get the phone, I hope they begin to. On another forum a best buy employee was able to get some hands-on action w/ the phone and took 2 pictures of it because a sprint rep stopped by.

acf3passion

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one who wants to 'savor' this by not watching it?

Man.. unboxing this highly anticipated phone that we've all waiting for so long. This is a personal moment.

PSYCHOTRON_CB

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

Man.. unboxing this highly anticipated phone that we've all waiting for so long. This is a personal moment.

I agree with this. I for one don't like the unboxing videos if i am going to buy the product. Its like Xmas for me no sense in seeing the present before i unwrap it lol So i will skip the unboxing video.

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I am glad i am not married yet, otherwise my wife would leave me for getting this excited for a damn phone.

Saneless

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

Hell yeah.. I'm not watching anyone else unbox it.. What's the point of that? This is all for me. I remember how sweet it was once I got my Nexus One in the mail and I'm not letting anyone else ruin it for me (well, I'm sure the best buy clerk will)

famedflea

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I am glad i am not married yet, otherwise my wife would leave me for getting this excited for a damn phone.

My wife just thinks I am a big dork for getting this excited. she could care less about technology, but understands she married a man who gets geeked now and then over technology.

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I saw a picture today don't know where it just sitting in a box and it looks almost identical to the Sensation box if you have seen it. Just a rectangular regular box.

Here it is, I found it:

attachment.php

cbwrob

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I have an odd question.

The EVO did not come packaged with headphones.

The Sensation did come packaged with headphones that looked pretty neat.

Is teh EVO 3D coming with headphones...if not then is it carrier specific as the EVO 3D is supposed to be the closest to the Sensation than any other phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith