just got the evo 3d early

eze036

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
love the new htc sense, phone runs real smooth and feels solidly bulit...idk if my expections are too high for the 3d screen, cuz i cant really notice it but i do wear glasses so it can be that too...played spiderman in 3d and my eyes hurt only after playing for 5mins max again it could be because i wear glasses not sure...will play with it more..ask questions if you got some??

Mod edit: pictures are here.

Last edited by a moderator:

UndeadNexus

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
love the new htc sense, phone runs real smooth and feels solidly bulit...idk if my expections are too high for the 3d screen, cuz i cant really notice it but i do wear glasses so it can be that too...played spiderman in 3d and my eyes hurt only after playing for 5mins max again it could be because i wear glasses not sure...will play with it more..ask questions if you got some??

Signal issues? Any lag? Is it worth the hype? Does the display look good? SPILL THE BEANS, MAN!!! We're desperate! LOL

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
How about some actual hardware info since you're right out-of-the-box and stock? I'm curious to know what sort of available internal memory and RAM you have before a ton of apps get installed. Also, some real world benchmarks would be nice if you have a few minutes. I know there are a couple of things out there, but the more information the better! Lastly, I am very curious about the camera. In 2D or 3D, how is the picture and video quality?

mycrownvic02#WN

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I go into work tomorrow. I will be sure to post up benchmark scores if some people really want to see those.. If you want pictures, I will have those aswell.. I have a feeling it wont do much better than my nexus as far as benchmarks go though...

Mickeywdw1254

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Although you say the 3d effect isn't as big as you thought it would be, would you say it has more of a depth effect or pop- out effect? Also how do 2d photos and videos look?

eze036

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
How about some actual hardware info since you're right out-of-the-box and stock? I'm curious to know what sort of available internal memory and RAM you have before a ton of apps get installed. Also, some real world benchmarks would be nice if you have a few minutes. I know there are a couple of things out there, but the more information the better! Lastly, I am very curious about the camera. In 2D or 3D, how is the picture and video quality?

got 1.08gb of internal storage..camera quality was great...

Reactions: BigDinCA

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Since the OP is unwilling or unable to substantiate his claim, leaving this thread to be a discussion of his character and not the phone, I'm closing this thread.

Edit: thread reopened as OP has expressed interest in posting pictures. And I've cleaned the thread - let's stay on topic this time around.

Last edited:
Reactions: astoriacub

agentreza

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Check the bootloader please and see if its S-off or not? If not htc better provide us an easy way to unlock it coz their CEO has promised they will do it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid