2D Camera Quality?

niknag

May 22, 2011
Visit site
After seeing fairly good pictures out of the HTC sensation, I had high expectations for the 2d camera quality on the EVO 3d. However, after seeing some of these initial reviews and looking at the sample pics I feel like the there is quite a bit of that halo/haze/undersaturation exhibited with many of the outdoor shots. I was really hoping to see an improvement in optics from the previous generation EVO (and not a side step, just to accommodate the 3d gimmickry). I have pre-ordered this phone and am not bashing it in any way, just a little disappointed in the fact that 2d pics from this 2nd gen EVO phone have not advanced as far as the Samsung GSII.

Please chime in if you think this is just the reviewers fault or these samples are not an accurate reflection of the 2d cameras capabilities. The engadget review pics did look a little better than these, but still not an advancement in any way.

EVO 3D Gallery

EVO 3D Gallery

http://img.phonescoop.com/img/a/p/32359_800.jpg

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Doesn't really seem to be that much of a problem to me, in the camera setting you can adjust the brightness,saturation.contrast,etc. so I think that would help. Especially since those pictures were taken in a very bright enviroment.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool