06-16-2011 11:28 AM
    Interesting.....according to Phil, the Evo 3D runs a lot smoother then the Sensation. I was wondering when some one would make a comment like that since the sensation has it's "lag" issues.
    06-16-2011 11:39 AM
    Interesting.....according to Phil, the Evo 3D runs a lot smoother then the Sensation. I was wondering when some one would make a comment like that since the sensation has it's "lag" issues.
    Well, I can kind of notice how fast the evo 3d runs (NO LAG), while I saw the sensation and it definately did not seem to run as smoothly. Althought that can be just me.
    06-16-2011 11:43 AM
    Well, I can kind of notice how fast the evo 3d runs (NO LAG), while I saw the sensation and it definately did not seem to run as smoothly. Althought that can be just me.
    Yea I noticed it too, that's really good. Other reviews should have mentioned it though...
    06-16-2011 11:46 AM
    Yea I notices it too, that's really good. Other reviews should have mentioned it though...
    Yeah, I played with a Sensation at T-Mobile yesterday and there was a noticeable lag. Glad to see this isn't the case with the EVO 3D.
    06-16-2011 11:56 AM
    Yeah, I played with a Sensation at T-Mobile yesterday and there was a noticeable lag. Glad to see this isn't the case with the EVO 3D.
    Agreed. I went to tmobile too to play with one and posted about it. Hope Phil didn't just get a ringer or something, LOL
    06-16-2011 12:07 PM
    Glad to see someone is giving this phone a fair shake! .......Now where is Focusfreak? Waiting for him to come in and start bashing

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    06-16-2011 12:13 PM
    Where is the review part?

He didn't talk anything about the display, I've heard conflicting reports on it
    06-16-2011 12:14 PM
    Glad to see someone is giving this phone a fair shake! .......Now where is Focusfreak? Waiting for to come in and start bashing

He should be here at night. LOL, not joking but he does make the threads more exciting.
    06-16-2011 12:15 PM

He said the full review is coming later....unlike other sites he's not going to rush through things.

but the initial review is ready- http://www.androidcentral.com/sprint...initial-review
    06-16-2011 12:19 PM

Yeah he's actually going to use the phone first, not just throw Quadrant on it and call it a day. Can anyone say "real world applications" I'll take that over benchmarks any day!

astoriacub likes this.
    06-16-2011 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD