HTC EVO 3D For Only $179.99 Through Tiger Direct

HikariNoKitsune

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm not too sure. I've personally never bought a phone through them, but they are the only place that I buy computers/electronics through. With most computer parts they dont have return policies because they are under warranty. So idk what they would do with cell phones. I was only looking through their selection because my mother's contract is up in 13 days and she was thinking about getting a android with a slide out keyboard, and i wanted to find out who had some sliders for free lol.

KE3NNYUCF

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Right now tigerdirect.com has the htc EVO 3D listed as $179.99 with new contract, or upgrade as well as free activation.

Link:
HTC EVO 3D for Sprint - Tiger Wireless
First, the link you posted goes to a samsung transform... And second sprint will still charge an $18 activation fee, it even says it on tigerdirect.com when you go to order the phone. Other than all that misleading B.S. thanks for the heads up...

HikariNoKitsune

May 30, 2011
Visit site
First, the link you posted goes to a samsung transform... And second sprint will still charge an $18 activation fee, it even says it on tigerdirect.com when you go to order the phone. Other than all that misleading B.S. thanks for the heads up...

it shouldn't be for the transform, i copied and pasted the link right to the 3D o_O? Lemme go check again XD

And no, you wouldn't be charged for activation. I've ordered through other sites that say "free activation" and its exactly that, free. Sprint can't charge you activation for a phone you already own. unless it is bought through one of sprint's "retail stores" no fee can be charged. that's how i've gone through without having to pay any activating fees for any of my previous phones.

HikariNoKitsune

May 30, 2011
Visit site
There, the link has been fixed. Idk why it was broken last time, cause when I looked at both links side by side, they were exactly the same, but it really did lead to the transform for some reason. But now the link does go to the 3D and i've clicked/checked it on multiple browsers to make sure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad