Please Help me out

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
So basically I only have a $75 upgrade for the epic and I started a new line when I bought the samsung epic but I previously had sprint but I didn't loose my premier status but is there anyway somebody can help like I can email somebody because I don't want to call and if so what do I say because I know some of them don't do it if you don't say the right thing

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
So basically I only have a $75 upgrade for the epic and I started a new line when I bought the samsung epic but I previously had sprint but I didn't loose my premier status but is there anyway somebody can help like I can email somebody because I don't want to call and if so what do I say because I know some of them don't do it if you don't say the right thing

Wooo, slow down amigo. Could you rephrase your question so I can help you because I don't get what you're asking now.

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I believe he wants to know how to sweet talk a sprint rep over email, not phone, to give him the full upgrade

Sent from my Galaxy 10.1....own one or be owned

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I believe he wants to know how to sweet talk a sprint rep over email, not phone, to give him the full upgrade

Sent from my Galaxy 10.1....own one or be owned

It's much better and faster to do it over the phone... I'm not sure you can do it through the email. Is there a reason you don't want to call?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Just call and tell them you read in the forums that people were getting the "one more time this year because we screwed you all over with the silver/gold premier thing" deal.

androidpirate

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

check at this link

Sprint Premier Team Member Here To Help w/ Lost Upgrades - SprintUsers.com