The Official "I Pre-Ordered My Evo 3D" thread!

powerbyte#AC

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone,
Being that the other thread has gotten quite lengthy, I thought it would be nice to have those of us who are thinking about preordering tomorrow morning be able to get a response from those that actually do it tomorrow morning. So if someone does order it tomorrow morning and they can verify it IS shipping overnight, they can post here and let the rest of the masses know.

Sidenote: Great to see some of the Pre holdovers finally coming over. That includes some of the posters from P|C. I was a very active poster over there, and have had my EVO since launch day but lurked more than posted this past year. Nice to see Milominderbinder and Mackey have made the leap!

Cheers!
Robert (powerbyte)

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
There is no pre order tomorrow. You can actually BUY the phone tomorrow online. Also I'm sure someone will post if it ships overnight

I'm so excited that the waiting is almost over

Sent from my half dead hero with aospGB using Tapatalk

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
There is no pre order tomorrow. You can actually BUY the phone tomorrow online. Also I'm sure someone will post if it ships overnight

I'm so excited that the waiting is almost over

Sent from my half dead hero with aospGB using Tapatalk

You guys are lucky you can order tomorrow. Even though I'm a sprint gold premier they only submitted my membership a week ago, and said it comes into effect on the 30th. I tried calling sprint but those bastards wouldn't give me an early upgrade:( Guess I'll have to buy on friday.

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
What I have been reading is the link won't be posted until 8am (CDT) tomorrow morning. Unless you know something I don't ;)

Well the SP Rep on the forums said thats when she would post the link to the forums 8am CDT, but it might be up at midnight, but she's not posting it till I guess when she wakes up. Which is 8am CDT. lol

w0rryw0rt

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
:D ...She might brush her teeth, take a shower, get dressed, take the kids to school, get some breakfast over at IHOP, pick up her dry-cleaning, and THEN post the link.

I pre-ordered at Best Buy on May 8th (i think), pre-ordered at a nearby Sprint store on May 20-ish (just in case), but I'm very tempted to get it tomorrow morning and see what happens. If so, I'm sure Sprint will let me use the $50 card i got when I pre-ordered with them.

Reactions: nuprotocol

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
:D ...She might brush her teeth, take a shower, get dressed, take the kids to school, get some breakfast over at IHOP, pick up her dry-cleaning, and THEN post the link.

I pre-ordered at Best Buy on May 8th (i think), pre-ordered at a nearby Sprint store on May 20-ish (just in case), but I'm very tempted to get it tomorrow morning and see what happens. If so, I'm sure Sprint will let me use the $50 card i got when I pre-ordered with them.

lolllllllllll this is very true. Which is why we'll all need to login around midnight to check "get my rewards" link to purchase.

w0rryw0rt

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Damn, this early purchasing thing is extremely tempting... I'll drop by the SP forum at midnight and see what's going on. I have been waiting to upgrade my phone for too long.

Sent from my Samsung Rant.

dtg755

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
I will definitely be staying up until midnight to order....I really hope it opens tonight and we can get in ahead.of.the demand

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I forget how online works but if you order online on the 21st does your 30 day start then or when you receive the phone?

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
There are two times floating around for SP ordering.

Midnight tonight and 8am CST tomorrow morning.

Which one is it? DO we have confirmation?

PhoneJunkie

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I cannot believe in this day and age that Sprint can't come up with an easier way to let Premier members get the phone early. Once this link gets posted whether its tonight or in the morning, someone will post it for everyone to use. And Sprint has nothing in place to determine if your a Premier member when ordering.

Now I have no problem with non-premier members getting the phone, unless it prevents a premier guy from getting one.

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I cannot believe in this day and age that Sprint can't come up with an easier way to let Premier members get the phone early. Once this link gets posted whether its tonight or in the morning, someone will post it for everyone to use. And Sprint has nothing in place to determine if your a Premier member when ordering.

Now I have no problem with non-premier members getting the phone, unless it prevents a premier guy from getting one.

Everything I have seen says that you have to log into your Sprint account to access the link. I'm sure it will be across a secure server and not just a general link that anyone can share.

That said, I don't think there will be much difficulty in people getting the 3D outside of those rare instances where people only have one Sprint store within a couple hundred miles from which to purchase the phone.

This is a much different climate than when the Evo 4G was released. You have a lot more high-end Android phones out there that it won't be as in demand even though it will be Sprint's flagship device.

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
There are two times floating around for SP ordering.

Midnight tonight and 8am CST tomorrow morning.

Which one is it? DO we have confirmation?

Last year's Evo was available online at midnight 12am on release day. So assume it would be the same for 3d.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463