Just won a EVO 3D from Sprint Premiere Be A Star Contest

Seven2k

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Well I just got an email saying that i was one of the 10 winners of the Sprint Premiere contest. WOW!! Anyone else out there a winner. I just sold my EVO 4G and got a Nexus S 4G and CANCELLED my EVO 3Dpre-order at BB cause i am so happy with pure google.

I guess I just cant get away from EVO!!

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
well i just got an email saying that i was one of the 10 winners of the sprint premiere contest. Wow!! Anyone else out there a winner. I just sold my evo 4g and got a nexus s 4g and cancelled my evo 3dpre-order at bb cause i am so happy with pure google.

I guess i just cant get away from evo!!

screen shot

Reactions: cencom14

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
It was for the Sprint Premiere contest for premiere customers

Yeah, I know but after I enter it displays "You are not a Winner" and there is also a voice that says it. I was wondering if it says "You are a Winner" or something like that.

Seven2k

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I know but after I enter it displays "You are not a Winner" and there is also a voice that says it. I was wondering if it says "You are a Winner" or something like that.

No it was he one before that...they had/have 2 contest. The voice one is for everyone I think.

Coop1979

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Geez, taxes on that "Retail Value" will run you close to the cost of the EVO 3D. That kinda sucks, but congrats on winning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol