Where to buy with $75 off upgrade?

Chi-Guy

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone found a good place to upgrade to the Evo 3D if you only have the $75 discount. I pre-ordered one through the Sprint store, but now that I see Amazon has it off contract for $470, it would be cheaper for me to save my $75 upgrade and buy it from Amazon instead.

pitmasterme

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone found a good place to upgrade to the Evo 3D if you only have the $75 discount. I pre-ordered one through the Sprint store, but now that I see Amazon has it off contract for $470, it would be cheaper for me to save my $75 upgrade and buy it from Amazon instead.

Check out this thread...I called and they bumped up my one year to a two year:) no hassles at all. Took 10 minutes....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1093232

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chi-Guy

pretext

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Check out this thread...I called and they bumped up my one year to a two year:) no hassles at all. Took 10 minutes....

Absolutely fantastic customer service from Sprint! - xda-developers

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Just got off the phone and they were able to do the same for me. Lady was very nice and said they passed the 3d around today and she got some hands on with it. She has the 4g now and said that the 3d is a tiny bit heavier than the 4g. Also, I tried the email way twice and was unsuccessful so it seems the best way to do it is to call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad