From WebOS, to Android OS (HTC EVO 3D)

charlesmvaron

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
thanks every for all of your replies! I'm very excited about the change! I just gotta wait for the phone to get here! HTC seems to have a very friendly and understanding community! I welcome this change so far with open arms! I'm thinking of getting a case for the phone before it gets here! :)

Any advice is welcome I will however do some research on cases tonight! :) also screen protectors (thinking otterbox defender?!)

i went with otterbox commuter. absolutely love this case. protects the hell out of the phone and doesn't add much bulk at all! that's why i went with the commuter as opposed to the defender. The defender will protect the phone more but adds a fair amount more bulk to the phone. One of the great things about the otterbox that nobody really talks about is the screen protector. it goes from the top of the phone to the bottom. where as other generic screen protectors cover just the screen. this screen protector covers the 4 buttons at the bottom. truely a great product.

Reactions: cgardnervt

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
i went with otterbox commuter. absolutely love this case. protects the hell out of the phone and doesn't add much bulk at all! that's why i went with the commuter as opposed to the defender. The defender will protect the phone more but adds a fair amount more bulk to the phone. One of the great things about the otterbox that nobody really talks about is the screen protector. it goes from the top of the phone to the bottom. where as other generic screen protectors cover just the screen. this screen protector covers the 4 buttons at the bottom. truely a great product.

Thank you!

Is the screen protector that is built in to the defender as good? I know the on yours came with is a static cling yes?

charlesmvaron

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Thank you!

Is the screen protector that is built in to the defender as good? I know the on yours came with is a static cling yes?

I would imagine the same screen protector that comes with the defender is the same as the one that comes with the commuter. But, I'm not sure. And I'm not sure if it is static cling either.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Again! Thank you for all the replies!

Like many of you I will still love WebOS. Just Palm/HP doesnt cut it for release dates on new hardware. I mean my Pre- that I got on launch day still works just fine! JUST SLOW!!!!

SO I can not wait for the phone to show up :)