[POLL] How many geting evo 3D's

How many evo 3ds are going to sell

• Total voters

bobdude5

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Do not submit an answer in the poll if you have already done so on another forum in which i have posted. Just curious about the numbers :)

kotoku

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
lucky :( Best buy and Radio shack have our units but there just going to hold it until the 24th. haha sucks these next 2 days will be long

Well..I'm still case-less until I can get a decent one on the 24th it looks like...:(

So I feel your pain. :p

LexInHouston

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
lucky :( Best buy and Radio shack have our units but there just going to hold it until the 24th. haha sucks these next 2 days will be long
Lol, I hate that! Best Buy called me and asked if I wanted to have them install the InvisiShield so it'll be ready Friday morning, I asked if I could just pick it up since they have it... a laughing "no" :'(

mrriso

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Mine is supposed to be here today but I just checked UPS and it says delayed by adverse weather? I live in So. Cali and the phone was last scanned in Sylmar Ca. UHHHH...... The weather looks fine outside.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I had the option to order yesterday from Sprint, but I passed it up for the trade in deal that Target is offering. $50 with an EVO 4G trade in. Can't beat that and I only have to wait 2 more days plus I don't have to wait in a silly line at 5AM! :cool:

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I had the option to order yesterday from Sprint, but I passed it up for the trade in deal that Target is offering. $50 with an EVO 4G trade in. Can't beat that and I only have to wait 2 more days plus I don't have to wait in a silly line at 5AM! :cool:

Wouldn't that have been the same as if you ordered online with the buyback program? $199.99 - $150 (SprintBuyBack) = $49.99 plus tax

JKTex

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Do not submit an answer in the poll if you have already done so on another forum in which i have posted. Just curious about the numbers :)

Putting that poll in a EVO 3d sub-forum doesn't seem like a very good way to get good data since the majority are here because of it. It's like taking a poll on a car dealership showroom to find out how many people are planning purchasing a new car. The cross section of data sources is a little biased. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692