Green Hornet Isn't Working

whaddupdoe

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Im not sure why im getting different results than you guys but my movie is working fine. The only issue I had was activating the actual phone, I had to manually activate it, but I doubt that has anything to do with this issue that you all are facing.:(

HikariNoKitsune

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Im not sure why im getting different results than you guys but my movie is working fine. The only issue I had was activating the actual phone, I had to manually activate it, but I doubt that has anything to do with this issue that you all are facing.:(

i had activation problems as well, i had to go into the store to have it activated because they told me that my current plan was incompatible with my phone, which was utter bull**** because my little brother has the htc EVO 4G and my father the Pre Minus... so there is no way that my phone could be "incompatible" with the plan that we are all on, so like i said, i just went instore and had it activated.

But also like i said, htc support said that its a glitch with their software, and is supposed to be fixed with an OTA.. which means, not till freaking 24th at the soonest..

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The Green Hornet is the least of my worries. The phone definitely has enough entertainment to hold me over.

Like I said before, they are most likely going to fix the Green Hornet issue, so I'm not worried.

VegasJay

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Did you swap out your SD card? The movie is on there. Otherwise, I am not sure what the problem might be.

Yesterday, I could not play the movie because of the license activation problem, but today it is working fine.

peacb888

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I am having a problem with the watch app in specific the green hornet movie. When I click on the green hornet icon in the menu and it takes me to the watch app. Once it goes into the watch app it says that there is an update so when I click to update it. It then says that my phone is up to date and there are no updates. Anyone else having this problem?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz